paperllamasunited

Minnesota Vikings announce new staff member

6 posts in this topic

20081906_BG1.jpg

The Minnesota Vikings would like to announce the addition of bmlig95 to the front office for the remainder of the 2020 NFLHC season. bmlig95 will be serving the Vikings as an assistant coach/scout.

At this time, Head Coach bellwoodbomb611, Owner/GM paperllamasunited, and especially bmlig95 will be available to answer any questions.

bellwoodbomb611 and bingo415 like this

Llamas: What was enticing about him that made you hire him as the scout?

Bmlig: Do you feel like you and your raw but untapped skills can make an impact in this organization?

Bellwood: Where do you stand on this hiring?

Bmlig is the head coach of Oregon State.  After talking to him, we decided that we like bmlig's ideas and think he has a lot of potential.  As an assistant,  this hiring is designed to be a learning experience for bmlig.

GK12303 likes this

On 4/1/2017 at 6:18 PM, GK12303 said:

Llamas: What was enticing about him that made you hire him as the scout?

I look at myself, and I look at bmlig, and I see a lot of similarities. We both got our starts at schools where the odds were stacked against us, myself at Kent State and bmlig at Oregon State. When I first came to NFLHC, I applied for a job with a team as a scout, and they chose someone else over me, and it wasn't until a while later that I was contacted by the Browns to be a scout for them. Bmlig was also interested in an NFLHC job earlier this year, and as some time passed, we realised we had room in our organization to bring in someone to groom for a future HC or GM job somewhere in NFLHC, and bmlig was exactly the type of person we were looking for.