noodlz2

University of Houston Announces New Head Coach

5 posts in this topic

footballTeam.jpg.7c4933d0b5e19b07ff36b6108240c597.jpg

HOUSTON, TX - As of April 18th the University of Houston athletic department is excited to announce they've hired Noodlz2 as Head Coach of it's football program. It is his first season as a Head Coach at the FBS level and it's a challenge Head Coach Noodlz2 is ready to take on. The department as a whole decided that the program needed a young and energetic coach that would bring in young talent that would draw recruits with the ability to compete at high level early in their career. There's a lot of anticipation as the Cougar fan base waits to see what Coach Noodlz2 has to offer for this upcoming season. 

New Head Coach issued the following statement after signing his undisclosed contract deal: "I'm excited to be apart of a program that has the potential to be a top G5 program, and well known name nationally. I've met with the current coaching staff and seniors and they're all on board. With that being said there are some things that need to be worked on during the remaining spring practices and fall camp. I, and the rest of the Houston program are excited to get to work for our first game at Louisiana Tech.".

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you wish.

TuscanSota of the Baylor Bears,

I just wanted to welcome you to CFBHC! I was a former coach at Houston a few seasons ago, but am now at Baylor. Since my time at Houston, one thing I've noticed is that coaches who take up the Houston job seem to come and go - some find success, and some have trouble finding it. If you have any questions about CFBHC, feel free to ask me or any of the other coaches. We're more than happy to help newcomers.

I have a soft spot for this program, and I hope that you find success with the Coogs. Is there anything you're looking forward to this upcoming season?

noodlz2 likes this

28 minutes ago, TuscanSota said:

TuscanSota of the Baylor Bears,

I just wanted to welcome you to CFBHC! I was a former coach at Houston a few seasons ago, but am now at Baylor. Since my time at Houston, one thing I've noticed is that coaches who take up the Houston job seem to come and go - some find success, and some have trouble finding it. If you have any questions about CFBHC, feel free to ask me or any of the other coaches. We're more than happy to help newcomers.

I have a soft spot for this program, and I hope that you find success with the Coogs. Is there anything you're looking forward to this upcoming season?

Thank you I'm enjoying CFBHC a ton already. Good luck at Baylor this season! As for the ups and downs I intend to recruit well during the off season so that success is more common than the down years every program faces. 

I really appreciate the support. This upcoming season I'm ready to see how well the offense can perform with the amount of depth we have on that side of the ball. I'm also hoping for a strong performance from the front 7 despite the lack of depth and experience.

TuscanSota likes this

15 minutes ago, bingo415 said:

Welcome to the CFBHC world! Houston's had a bunch of success in their history, good luck! If questions arise, don't hesitate to reach out...someone will help out. 

Thanks Coach!! I'm hoping to continue that success. If questions come about I'll make sure to reach out to the veteran coaches.