Free Agency: Finding a New Home

Thomas Wheeler, Eddie McFadden, and Ron Rice are just some of the names looking for a new house to defend when NFL free agency begins next week.

Purple & Gold

LSU claims the #1 spot after a machine-like victory of Auburn.
Sign in to follow this  
johnkirk

johnkirk

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

/u/funkbus , I can provide email later. 

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed

3. What team do you want to coach?

Central Michigan

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

LA Tech, Middle Tenn. 

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I'm a 26 year old legal assistant in Champaign, IL. After playing in high school, football truth be told did lose some of its luster, but I still enjoying following the college game and am a big fan of the tailgating type culture of CFB. I'm looking for a relaxed environment to discuss to sport and having a game to boot would be perfect. I actually have Bowl Bound College Football but I think the multiplayer aspect of it would really push it over the top. 

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

My work load ebbs and flows, but I can promise at minimum five hours a week. Most likely more. 

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

Totally fine, so as I can find a learning opportunity from each loss. 

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

I came here from the reddit hug of death recently posted to discover I had made an account before. Must have made it and got off course. I honestly have no idea. 

You're approved for:cmu: Central Michigan!  It is currently Week 1 of the CFBHC season, so you have a few things to catch up on before your first game.  Better get cracking, coach! 

• Your roster has been progressed for the upcoming season and can be found here.  The previous coach has already posted a depth chart, found here.  Please modify as needed and create your own depth chart, placing it in the [2020] CFBHC Depth Chart subforum.  
  • Register to create an account on the interface here. That's where we handle scheduling, gameplanning, and recruiting. Get it switched over to Central Michigan by requesting it as your CFBHC team. You will want to do this ASAP as recruiting starts this week. (If you wish to join College Basketball you can also sign up for Central Michigan's CBBHC team).
  • Please politely request the Central Michigan avatar here.
  • We expect you to handle the Wiki page for Central Michigan. If you need help, here are some examples of wiki pages that meet current requirements: Western Michigan BroncosNC State WolfpackKansas Jayhawks.
  • The Mid-American Conference has an active media presence.  We would like you to participate in polls, power rankings, etc. when they are posted, and you are more than welcome to create your own media if you wish!
  • Quick questions can usually be answered in the Coaching Course.  If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments don't hesitate to PM me or ask in the shout box.
  • Finally, please do remember that if you go inactive on the forum over 14 days without letting your commissioner know beforehand, you may lose your team to someone else.

Welcome to the MAC! :mac:
 magicdog.gif

Sweet! Happy to be here!

If you wish to join College Basketball you can also sign up for Central Michigan's CBBHC team

Is this still running? I'd be interested in this as well.