shibe

Middle Tennessee Confirms New Head Coach

5 posts in this topic

MURFREESBORO, Tenn - After some recent speculation on who would take the Blue Raiders head coaching job, the school has confirmed on April 19th that shibe will be taking charge. 

"It's an amazing opportunity, and anyone would be up for taking it. Thankfully, it fell to me and I feel prepared to succeed immediately." said shibe immediately after finding out he was hired. 

Blue Raider fans can only look in anticipation and hope that the coach brings the team to new heights that the team hasn't seen before. A lot of students expressed satisfaction with the hire but there was also a lot of doubt. 

"We haven't really seen what the guy can do, and while I hope he does well, he doesn't have any prior head coaching experience at this level." stated a student we asked on campus. 

MTSU fans have good reason to feel optimistic, after snatching some quality in state recruits. Time will only tell if shibe is able to use his talent adequately. 

15 minutes ago, lucas95 said:

Take care of the boys I recruited!

I'll do my best! 

15 minutes ago, ChicagoTed1 said:

Chicago Ted of the BP Gazette:

What will you do to ensure a victory over Michigan State in your next matchup with them?

I like to take games one at a time. Right now, we're focused on getting fit and making sure we understand the playbook. Soon, we'll start preparing for the first opponent of the 2020 season, Penn State.