thetrain23

UTEP Announces Hiring of TheTrain23

5 posts in this topic

News
.news-102308.jpg

EL PASO, TX-- After a long search, UTEP officials announced Wednesday morning the hiring of TheTrain23 as the school's new football coach. Train was clearly excited to begin his tenure as a CFBHC head coach for the Miners, exclaiming "DRILL BABY, DRILL!" at the top of his lungs at the conclusion of the press conference.

"I think we have a pretty good squad here," he continued, "and I'm excited to see what we can achieve together. I believe we can compete for a Conference Championship in year one, and win or lose, we'll always be a hard-fighting team. I'm looking forward to meeting the team and beginning our march to victory."

TheTrain23's previous coaching experience includes 2 years as a defensive coordinator and safeties coach for the Baylor University Men's Choir Intramural Flag Football team, including a 2014 season in which BUMC's vicious pass rush and ballhawking secondary (almost) led the team to a Cinderella playoff bid, and a year as the head coach of the Baylor Running Club Intramural Flag Football team.

Pundits have been somewhat split regarding the hire, with detractors pointing to his disastrous winless tenure at BRC. Others have been more enthusiastic, such as Lee Corso, who was quoted as saying "Not so fast! This guy has one adorable pet dog. That's good enough for me; I believe in him, and you should too."

As of press time, Train is reportedly driving around the city to find all the best taco joints.

Jieret, KakesuSora, SageBow and 1 other like this