• Announcements

• Soluna

Upcoming Schedule   05/26/2017

NFLHC Week #8 - May 28/29, then everything resuming as normal the following week. Recruiting due on June 3rd.
stormstopper

[2020] Chicago Tribune National Preseason Projections

30 posts in this topic

This is freaking great!! Thanks for compiling!

Here's a guess at a couple too highs: Illinois, SMU, Arizona.

And here's who I think too low: Baylor, West Virginia, Colorado, and Arizona State.

Dacder and smckenz3 like this

Wow, thanks for putting this together! And special thanks to Caesar and bmlig95 crunching moar data.

A little surprised by Buffalo being as low as it is, I'll have to take much closer looks at the MAC rosters again.  Maybe his small recruiting classes have to do with it?

I'll take 34th for my Broncos, and I'm glad to see the MAC in the upper echelons of this list!

Love it, but I won a bowl game last year and am expected to be one of the top 10 on the rise?  I think my team this year is weaker than last.  Schedule should keep me at 8-9 wins, but I think 10 is my absolute ceiling, and that's only with a favorable bowl matchup.

Using this, im favored against Boston College, UCF, Northwestern, Ohio State, and Nebraska for my 2020 schedule. If I can somehow manage to beat all of them and steal a game against Wisconsin or Minnesota I'll be happy.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, but Mississippi State at 12 is too high. That's around where we finished last year and we lost 2 top 10 draft picks (among others). Hopefully you're right though.

42 yay! Knew Oregon and Washington State would be above me, but I'm glad Stanford and Washington didn't pass me. Idk about WSU being THAT high, but maybe. As for USC, the talent is there if dream wants to make a run this time

JBax likes this

4 hours ago, stormstopper said:

14. Baylor (Big XII)

This is not where I saw myself at the beginning of this season, but I'll take it. I'll take it with a giant grain of salt. And maybe some pepper on the side.

The amount of hype within me is getting bigger as we get closer to opening weekend

smckenz3 likes this