Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soluna

Improvement Thursday #1

10 posts in this topic

This is where I'll gauge what parts of the site are in most pressing need of upgrade or what features people would like to see the most.

 

Today's discussion: What improvement, forum-wise, would you most like to see added to either CFBHC or NFLHC? Not something to do with the program directly but something that can be added via the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soluna said:

Today's discussion: What improvement, forum-wise, would you most like to see added to either CFBHC or NFLHC? Not something to do with the program directly but something that can be added via the forum.

 

 

Can you give examples of something forum based vs something program based? Don't want to get it wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Emperor_of_Orange said:

 

Can you give examples of something forum based vs something program based? Don't want to get it wrong

My interpretation:

 

Forum-based: things like credits and new topics for discussion. Basically any change that just has to do with the site and not the actual sim. Or better ways to do things that we currently do.

 

Program-based: sim changes. New gameplans/positions/etc.

 

 

Not sure if things like franchise tagging and other contract stuff (restructuring, the new contract format, etc) counts as program based though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this is possible with the new forum/if it's been addressed before (sorry if it has) but the ability to search in individual subforums, like being able to search TV Networks for "Skaggs" and just getting game threads that have Skaggs instead of media and such. 

CadeRich5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vxmonarkxv said:

Not sure if this is possible with the new forum/if it's been addressed before (sorry if it has) but the ability to search in individual subforums, like being able to search TV Networks for "Skaggs" and just getting game threads that have Skaggs instead of media and such. 


I'm a simple man. I see Skaggs, I like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Vxmonarkxv said:

Not sure if this is possible with the new forum/if it's been addressed before (sorry if it has) but the ability to search in individual subforums, like being able to search TV Networks for "Skaggs" and just getting game threads that have Skaggs instead of media and such. 

You can do that already. Start your search, then click on "More Search Options." That'll pull up a whole menu of options. On the left of that menu, you'll see "Content Type"--select Topics. It'll give you a dropdown menu where you can select which subforum(s) you want to search. However, it won't turn up results that are in spoilers (which is extremely relevant when it comes to game reports), so this is what a search of all the TV networks for "Skaggs" would look like: http://cfbhc.com/index.php?/search/&q=skaggs&type=forums_topic&nodes=225,223,224,226,222,234&sortby=relevancy. If you're looking for a player's results, you can sidestep the spoiler limitation by searching for the player's team instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

About us

CFBHC.com was founded on December 6th, 2013.

CFBHC Standings

2019 CFBHC Standings

 

NFLHC Standings

2019 NFLHC Standings

Social Network