Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jumbo

[2020] Jambo's Post-Week 6 Hot Takes

11 posts in this topic

I like it. I think there's a few players more that we need to keep, but overall I really do share your opinion. 

Great write-up! Somehow we haven't had enough of these types of articles

bingo415 and Weeze56m like this

26 minutes ago, ImposterCauster said:

I like it. I think there's a few players more that we need to keep, but overall I really do share your opinion. 

Great write-up! Somehow we haven't had enough of these types of articles

Gib Miller

It's true. The Rams are such a great team. The front office has done a terrific job putting all the pieces together over the years. I know we won the Super Bowl last year, but I can definitely see the Rams winning the NFC West this time around. Too strong. 

But still, fuck them though. 

npklemm, grv413 and smckenz3 like this

17 hours ago, Jumbo said:

At the point where you're losing to the Bucs at home, you really need to reevaluate the whole roster.

Damn. Hurts bro =/

So let's be clear here:  You basically say Chester Henson is washed up, will be retired within 3 years...then in the next breath bash paperllamas for trading him away?   

38 minutes ago, rabidsnowman said:

So let's be clear here:  You basically say Chester Henson is washed up, will be retired within 3 years...then in the next breath bash paperllamas for trading him away?   

he mentions other stupid moves he made. He also traded away a top 5 kicker, and didn't really get much at all for either of them.

55 minutes ago, rabidsnowman said:

Considering what his value would have been on the market, he got pretty much nothing in return

And then he traded more than he got for Shawn Cole who is worse

alienufo likes this

14 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Considering what his value would have been on the market, he got pretty much nothing in return

And then he traded more than he got for Shawn Cole who is worse

Neither of those was what you said, though.  I agree with both of those statements.  

1 minute ago, rabidsnowman said:

Neither of those was what you said, though.  I agree with both of those statements.  

Well I wasn't planning on fully elaborating, because this was on the top of my head/intended to be shorts. There are more than that I've disagreed with as well and that's only in one offseason