Jamzz

Eastern Michigan Eagles Announce New Head Coach

3 posts in this topic

cmu01.jpg.f6ecf1e0de4539de4d2a40737a721d71.jpg

May 16th, 2020

Ypsilanti, MI

In a surprise press conference called by the Eastern Michigan Athletic Department just before the beginning of the football season, a new head football coach was announced. Eastern Michigan has decided to go with Coach Jamzz as their new coach, and the successor to now former Coach jdboyd. The school would not give a definitive reason as to why Coach jdboyd had to be replaced so close to the start of the season, but did state that the decision to leave was mutual. Coach Jamzz served a very brief stint as Assistant Coach with the Kansas Jayhawks before taking the job here in Ypsilanti.

Coach Jamzz spoke about how he feels that Eastern Michigan was the right place for him and how he did not see the job as a stepping stone for the future. He went on to say, "Although this hire may seem rushed to many of you, I assure you that I am here to stay and will make this football team as good as it can be. This is where I want to be and I will show loyalty to the players if they are loyal to me. I look forward to my time here in Ypsilanti and plan to turn this team into a contender in the MAC every year."

Coach Jamzz and the Eagles will head to San Jose to take on the San Jose State Spartans in Week 1 of the season.

1 hour ago, Jamzz said:

cmu01.jpg.f6ecf1e0de4539de4d2a40737a721d71.jpg

May 16th, 2020

Ypsilanti, MI

In a surprise press conference called by the Eastern Michigan Athletic Department just before the beginning of the football season, a new head football coach was announced. Eastern Michigan has decided to go with Coach Jamzz as their new coach, and the successor to now former Coach jdboyd. The school would not give a definitive reason as to why Coach jdboyd had to be replaced so close to the start of the season, but did state that the decision to leave was mutual. Coach Jamzz served a very brief stint as Assistant Coach with the Kansas Jayhawks before taking the job here in Ypsilanti.

Coach Jamzz spoke about how he feels that Eastern Michigan was the right place for him and how he did not see the job as a stepping stone for the future. He went on to say, "Although this hire may seem rushed to many of you, I assure you that I am here to stay and will make this football team as good as it can be. This is where I want to be and I will show loyalty to the players if they are loyal to me. I look forward to my time here in Ypsilanti and plan to turn this team into a contender in the MAC every year."

Coach Jamzz and the Eagles will head to San Jose to take on the San Jose State Spartans in Week 1 of the season.

Congratulations on the new hire Coach Jamzz! Welcome to CFBHC as another new head coach this season I just want to wish you luck.

Carl345, Jamzz and deathcpo like this