Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soluna

Wiki Wednesday #5

8 posts in this topic

I'm not really sure about KC or Oakland's defensive scheme so I left that blank, The rest of the AFC should be good though. I gotta get to sleep or else I'd try and help do the NFC.

Just now, Bubada said:

Added the rest of the NFC. It looks finished to me.

I'm a bit of a spreadsheet novice, and watched Bubada finish that sheet. That was impressive. Teach me your ways, Bubada-Wan...

Just now, bingo415 said:

I'm a bit of a spreadsheet novice, and watched Bubada finish that sheet. That was impressive. Teach me your ways, Bubada-Wan...

I had two windows open side-by-side, one with the spreadsheet, one with the depth chart. When you need to scroll down on the depth chart, just alt-tab to it and press space to scroll down then alt-tab back to the spreadsheet.

bingo415 likes this

1 hour ago, Bubada said:

I had two windows open side-by-side, one with the spreadsheet, one with the depth chart. When you need to scroll down on the depth chart, just alt-tab to it and press space to scroll down then alt-tab back to the spreadsheet.

Also, tab goes right, enter goes down. You can start at QB, tab all the way the over, then enter back down to the next team's QB. Really useful with a lot of columns.