Soluna

Improvement Thursday #5

29 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Soluna said:

Yeah I'd rather close the site.

Fair enough.

11 hours ago, Soluna said:

Please provide ideas for stuff you think the website needs most immediately whether it relates to the site or sim. Keep in mind cost of time to create anything you suggest.

What would you like to see? Integration wise, additions, features, etc.

I obviously don't want you to close something you like about the site.  I was just trying to provide helpful feedback to the question you asked, especially related to the cost of time.  I wasn't trying to criticize NHL in any way.  I enjoy NHL too, but like others said the reason I am here is for the football.

6 minutes ago, Soluna said:

Yeah I'd rather close the site.

Is this because you enjoy the other items outside of the football sims or what he's suggesting is a ton of work? Please excuse my ignorance, I have not idea what goes on behind the scenes of this place; but better understanding of your process and challenges may improve the suggestions here.

HAFFnHAFF likes this

5 minutes ago, DStack11 said:
6 minutes ago, DStack11 said:

Is this because you enjoy the other items outside of the football sims or what he's suggesting is a ton of work? Please excuse my ignorance, I have not idea what goes on behind the scenes of this place; but better understanding of your process and challenges may improve the suggestions here.

I get no enjoyment from the football stuff anymore. It's entirely work for mostly ungrateful people who constantly want change. I enjoy hockey and it takes no effort.

AzulCaballero and DStack11 like this