Soluna

Spotlight Tuesday #8

59 posts in this topic

since choosing colleges Wisconsin was always on my list (I'd still love to go there for grad school if I could) but my dream school would be to coach UND or Texas, but I've always admired how Wisconsin plays that man-ball style of football. Plus the fact that they hate Minnesota hockey almost as much as I do makes them a-ok to me

Born and raised in Norman, OK. I have my dream job and although I did cast my eyes at Michigan for a brief apell, I dont think I would ever leave without leaving the site. Sorry Haff.

Jumanji likes this

7 minutes ago, ChicagoTed1 said:

Born and raised in Norman, OK. I have my dream job and although I did cast my eyes at Michigan for a brief apell, I dont think I would ever leave without leaving the site. Sorry Haff.

2906582-1377231271-59450.jpg?fit=500,281

Duke is my dream job. At the beginning I did offer Duke to storm since its his alma mater and there was an offseason I wanted to go to Georgia but other members talked me out of it and also Crimson Chin had some connection to it. And I'm glad I didn't leave now that my teams aren't horrible

The Houston Cougars. It smy Alma Mater. I was head of the spirit organization on campus. Ive taken a lot of road trips and spent a ton of money to watch them. I live 4 hours away and still have season tickets. Plus I have an massive hatred of SMU so I feel ill fit in perfectly in the AAC here as well.

I do like UNLV and the UH job will probably be the only one I leave for

For me, I'd love to coach Rutgers or Army. Two close schools to where I am irl and have always been a Rutgers fan. Army would be cool because I like to schedule and I get to croot in NY/NJ

I'm still kind of regretting not taking the Central Michigan job when it opened up last off-season. That's my alma mater and the school I would have been most passionate about. However, it sounded like more of a "real-life" emphasis was going to be put on CFBHC and I just felt in the long run that Northwestern provided better options for competing. Not to mention that there's a lot of competition for Michigan talent between UM, MSU, CMU, EMU and WMU. Three games into 2020 and I'm wondering if I will ever be able to get Northwestern to a respectable level.

1 hour ago, Monda said:

For me, I'd love to coach Rutgers or Army. Two close schools to where I am irl and have always been a Rutgers fan. Army would be cool because I like to schedule and I get to croot in NY/NJ

Well you can sure have Army if Pitt opens up. I think that though I would always have a soft spot for Army cause this is my first team I couldn't pass up the chance at going for Pitt.