K3ndr!ck_L@mar

[2020] Wake Forest Week 2 Post-Game Press Conference

4 posts in this topic

Obviously I'm happy with the result this week, seeing as it disperses any rumblings of a perpetual losing streak; but more than that, I'm really proud of our guys for going out there and giving it 100%. At times it wasn't pretty, and we can definitely gameplan better as coaches, but a win is a win. Now, I'm sure many of you have questions, so I'll leave the floor mostly open for discussion this week.

TheLiberator likes this

Coach what will be the focus going into next week? Do you think you can pull out a few more wins before the end of the season?

1 hour ago, TheLiberator said:

Coach what will be the focus going into next week? Do you think you can pull out a few more wins before the end of the season?

Thank you for your question-

The focus this week will differ on different sides of the ball. On offense, we went out there and executed our game plan for the first half, but felt a drop off in the second, which means our guys are tired, which means conditioning for the offensive unit. Our defense impressed all game, clinching it late. I would like to get more physical with their wideouts in the red zone however, which you better believe we will be drilling this week.

I think we as a team can pull out more than a few more wins this season. To cite one of my previous press conferences I believe in this team's ability to make it to a bowl game this year, and it seems as though my belief may in fact be more deeply rooted in reality than many pundits give it credit for. Under this administration at Wake, winning isn't anything to obsess over, it's simply the expectation.

TheLiberator likes this

Coach, bubba Gump, bubba gump shrimping company weekly,

what are some key things you are looking to improve on from the last two games