Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bingo415

[2020] Denver Broncos Announce Coach-in-Waiting

10 posts in this topic

elway-bowlen-ap110105053307.jpg

DENVER--The Broncos organization, including Owner/Head Coach Bingo415, General Manager DescretoBurrito, and Director of College Scouting Jieret announce today that beginning in the 2021 season, Bingo will step down as Head Coach and hand the clipboard to Jieret. We've called this press conference to announce this new direction for the organization following inquiries from several teams about the services of coach Jieret. GM Descreto, whom we believe to be the best in the business, is fully on-board with this decision and we're excited to move forward with Jieret as our Head Man in 2021. 

There have been some goals and expectations set for Jieret's on-field performance as well as some in the front office. We believe that the Broncos are on the cusp of greatness and he is the man to take us there. 

All three members of the organization are now available to answer any questions. Go Broncos!

Congrats Jieret. A couple questions:

To Jieret, what do you think of the current Denver quarterback situation? Will you be confident going into next season with Jennings as your starter?

To Bingo, what role will you take in the organization as owner with that being your only responsibility?

4 minutes ago, Dacder said:

Congrats Jieret.

To Bingo, what role will you take in the organization as owner with that being your only responsibility?

Cheerleader-in-Chief. The point of surrounding yourself with talented people is to give them the room to make their own decisions. I'll obviously be a sounding board for both of my front office mates. I couldn't be happier to have Descreto and Jieret running the Broncos with me.

Time, Jieret and SageBow like this

Thank you everyone.  It's an honor to continue working with the Denver Broncos.  When Bingo first approached me about joining he and Descreto, I saw it as an excellent opportunity to learn the workings of the NFL within a top-notch organization.  

While I'm very honored that other teams saw enough potential to offer me a position, Denver is a place I couldn't be happier to remain with and I'm grateful I get the chance to continue the work Bingo and Descreto have started.

To Jieret, what do you think of the current Denver quarterback situation? Will you be confident going into next season with Jennings as your starter?

Absolutely.  Todd has done an excellent job for us, and I have full confidence in his abilities.  While our quarterbacks are both on the younger side, we have an exciting team surrounding them that plays well to their strengths and I look forward to nurturing their skills over the coming years.

DescretoBurrito and SageBow like this

Congrats Jiret, and good stuff Bingo.

This means y'all won't do any gameplanning this week as you settle the transition, right? That'd be super, thanks.

bingo415 and Jieret like this

5 minutes ago, smokingcricket said:

Congrats Jiret, and good stuff Bingo.

This means y'all won't do any gameplanning this week as you settle the transition, right? That'd be super, thanks.

Not quite, we are taking full aim at the Rams this weekend.

The Broncos are one of my favorite franchises on here and I think Jieret will fit right in with bingo and Descreto.  Top notch all around.

Question for the new coach: how would you describe your offensive and defensive philosophies?

bingo415 and Jieret like this

Coach Jieret, lately the face of the Broncos has been linebacker Cameron Jonah. How do you think your transition to head coach will affect your star player?

Jieret likes this

Good questions all.

As you can probably see from my time with Western Michigan, I prefer an offense predicated on strong line play and running game, and a flexible defense that limits what the opponent can do.  However I have to be flexible also; if the personnel don't match the scheme then we change the scheme.

I've talked to Jonah and the other players, and there shouldn't be any issues from that end.  The guys know what I'm about and what my philosophies are from my very first day here, so we've had time to adjust to each other.