T-C-U BETTER BELIEVE IT

#3 TCU took on #5 LSU this weekend and let everyone know that the Horned Frogs are legit. It was a defensive struggle but TCU was able to come out on top 13-10.

THE BUC STOPS HERE

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers didn't give Christian Skaggs any break Sunday, sacking the QB 6 times. The offense did their part behind QB Taylor Heiden and rookie RB DeNorris Jackson and came away with a 28-21 win.

DREAM KILLERS?

A top 15 matchup between the #11 Toledo Rockets and #15 Florida Gators ended in heartbreak for the Rockets. Florida managed to pull out the 25-22 win on the road. Anyone doubting either team was put on notice.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

The Green Bay Packers have raced to a 5-0 start after beating the 2-2 Seattle Seahawks. This game was very banner worthy which is why it is on here. I wonder if anyone can "catch" the Green Bay Packers, or maybe "intercept" them? No no, definitely catch.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (32736) . Darman (30709) . Soluna (26182) . stormstopper (19230) . npklemm (17670) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    USA Today

[2020] Week 6 Coaches Poll

30 minutes ago, stormstopper said:

Pollsters aren't directly comparing just Pitt and Penn State, Penn State started a lot higher, and polls have Bayesian tendencies to adjust incrementally rather than entirely overwrite prior assumptions.

Yeah, pretty much this. I started unranked and PSU started #1, and I only won in 2OT so it's not like I proved I was definitively better. It's definitely an understandable ranking even though there's arguments both ways