• Announcements

• Soluna

General News   07/27/2017

CFBHC and NFLHC are both delayed 2-3 days to make up the 2 week gap at the beginning of August a bit. Recruiting this week will still be done Saturday night.
DangerZoneh

[2020] Week 7 Big XII Podcast

6 posts in this topic

Add me on the next podcast. My username on google is gopherfan118@gmail.com

Also good podcast this week

TuscanSota likes this

Freudian slip by both @DangerZoneh and @TuscanSota referring to the Jayhawks as Kansas State? Perhaps telling of the fact that the Wildcats will run this state by 2022?

I would def sell on my season this year bc that 3-0 start is as good as it's gonna get. Thinking long term it's hard to tell. I have a recruiting plan and it's going according to plan I just don't know if it will actually make me good when I complete it. I definitely don't buy KSU as a conference title contender for awhile though. I have to make bowls first and get those points. That's my goal. Bowl this season (not super likely) or def a bowl next season. 

Great podcast! Is there a way U can mix the volume on google chat? Danger was way louder then Tuscan so I was changing the volume a lot. 

33 minutes ago, HAFFnHAFF said:

Freudian slip by both @DangerZoneh and @TuscanSota referring to the Jayhawks as Kansas State? Perhaps telling of the fact that the Wildcats will run this state by 2022?

:ph34r:

34 minutes ago, HAFFnHAFF said:

Is there a way U can mix the volume on google chat? Danger was way louder then Tuscan so I was changing the volume a lot. 

I could probably scoot closer to my laptop - other than that, its a possibility

2 minutes ago, TuscanSota said:

:ph34r:

I could probably scoot closer to my laptop - other than that, its a possibility

Yeah I didn't go back and rewatch the one I did and I couldn't remember if it was an issue on the one before that.  Not a huge deal I was just listening through head phones this time so I noticed it....