Free Agency: Finding a New Home

Thomas Wheeler, Eddie McFadden, and Ron Rice are just some of the names looking for a new house to defend when NFL free agency begins next week.

Purple & Gold

LSU claims the #1 spot after a machine-like victory of Auburn.
Franz Kafka

[2020] Pac-12: Buy, Sell, Hold - Week 7

buySellHold1-378x213.jpg

Pac-12 - Week 7

Welcome to Buy, Sell, Hold a weekly piece where we examine the current stock of a handful of Pac-12 programs.  On the rise?  Tanking hard?  steady as she goes? Use this handy investment guide to get the optimal return on your CFBHCdollar.  You wouldn't want to leave you and your loved ones in the cold come retirement season.

2000px-Best_Buy_Logo.svg.png

This week's BEST BUY is the OREGON STATE BEAVERS.  After a brief uptick in price following week one, the price of ORST has fallen recently.  While we don't anticipate a huge gain in real price, the relative potential is astronomical.  Low risk, high reward in Corvallis. 

buy_now_red_button.jpg

This week's BUY NOW is the OREGON DUCKS.  Shares were cheap to begin this season and tanked early.  But confidence has been high in Eugene the last few weeks and these shares are set to skyrocket.  Get in now before it's too late!

logo.png

This week's HOLD FAST is the COLORADO BUFFALOES.  We don't anticipate a big fluctuation in the price of BUFF in the near future.  If you already purchased a few shares, hold on to them.  If not, maybe stay on the sidelines until a buying opportunity comes along.

imageedit_1_4117277368.png

This week's SELL NOW is the ARIZONA STATE SUN DEVILS. While the price hasn't been incredibly high of late, we don't see any increase in price on the horizon.  If there's any price change in the coming weeks, it's going to be negative in a big way.  Get out.

abandonshiplogo-600x330.png

This week's ABANDON SHIP is the STANFORD CARDINAL. With potential recruiting violations on the horizon and more than a touch of coaching uncertainty, it's time to abandon ship of STAN stock.  Get out before you lose everything you own.

2 hours ago, Quasar said:

At least I'm not under Sell Now

I thought I'd be there as well. 

1 hour ago, bmlig95 said:

Of course OSU is the best buy. We should pay people to buy our stocks

I'd buy penny stock shares in OSU given your croots this season