Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Franz Kafka

All-Time Coaching Records

14 posts in this topic

Similar to the recruiting prestige sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PZUg6ZaAoTjLBqeLQsTJZh8KXrLpdKa9NA00xli8g1Q/edit?usp=sharing

Please include a different line for each school you've coached, if more than one (see my entry)

And each school is responsible for including the data from previous coaches who have since quit the site for good.

1 hour ago, Franz Kafka said:

And each school is responsible for including the data from previous coaches who have since quit the site for good.

Clemson was kinda a clusterfuck with a ton of coaches in 2013 and before I got there in 2014, it's hard to know who was coaching when

Franz Kafka likes this

Just now, Emperor_of_Orange said:

Clemson was kinda a clusterfuck with a ton of coaches in 2013 and before I got there in 2014, it's hard to know who was coaching when

Same with Navy pre 2017. I just attributed it all to bbraff even though I know the ai was in there at some point. 

Franz Kafka likes this

13 hours ago, TazerMan said:

What do we do about vacancies?

only include record by coach.  if there was a vacancy, don't include it on the sheet.  if you're not sure when a former coach came/left, just estimate

TazerMan likes this

5 minutes ago, Franz Kafka said:

only include record by coach.  if there was a vacancy, don't include it on the sheet.  if you're not sure when a former coach came/left, just estimate

That's how I did it before, just making sure of it.

Franz Kafka likes this