Jump to content

Tennessee Tumbles in Tuscaloosa

The Vols nearly take down #1 Alabama, but the defense can't keep up for long enough as Abdoul Pearson rushes it in to clinch it 26-23 in 2OT.

Ceci N'est Pas Un Pipe

The pipe stepped up this week, taking out Malcolm Davis, Norris Brooksheer, Kenji Sagatomo, and LaMichael Jones among others.

Rumblin' Raekwon

Northern Iowa RB Raekwon Thomas is looking to prove himself to NFLHC scouts, putting up 125 yards and 3 TD in a convincing win over Montana.

Fib Uring It Out

The Lions clinched at least a .500 record as they knocked off the Packers, 17-12, to jump to a surprising NFC North lead.

McLean on Me

Rice QB Eric McLean becomes the presumptive #1 QB prospect after receiving an 83 overall grade from scouts.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (1531) . acewulf (1071) . TazerMan (945) . rocksaucesundae (874) . Darman (871) .

    You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    Soluna

    Wiki Design Guidelines & Layouts

    Recommended Posts

    Guidelines

    • Coming soon.

     

    Requirements for New Pages

    • CFBHC Players
      • TBA
    • NFLHC Players
      • TBA

     

    Layout Help

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    So in the wiki Wednesday post about making each college teams 2020 season page, we titled them "2020 LSU Tigers season" and the info box for that season has a navigation tool to click to the 2019 and 2021 seasons. The problem is the link is to seasons titled "2019 LSU Tigers football team." Could someone who knows the navboxs make that link to a page with the same title format?

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Isaac can fix this easily. I could but I'm a bit busy atm.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, cmcgill said:

    So in the wiki Wednesday post about making each college teams 2020 season page, we titled them "2020 LSU Tigers season" and the info box for that season has a navigation tool to click to the 2019 and 2021 seasons. The problem is the link is to seasons titled "2019 LSU Tigers football team." Could someone who knows the navboxs make that link to a page with the same title format?

    Is this it?

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, Isaac829 said:

    yes! thanks

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, Isaac829 said:

    wait so that as well, but I was mostly talking about the season links at the bottom of this... http://cfbhc.com/wiki/index.php?title=Template:Infobox_NCAA_team_season

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Just now, cmcgill said:

    wait so that as well, but I was mostly talking about the season links at the bottom of this... http://cfbhc.com/wiki/index.php?title=Template:Infobox_NCAA_team_season

     

    That infobox is meant for CFBHC and CBBHC (and other possible college sports), so I'm not going to touch that.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    How do you want us to handle players who transfer and have stats at both schools?

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
    Sign in to follow this  

    ×