Spooky Scary Scramblers

The Ravens jump to 2-0 as the 0-2 Jets are still unable to overcome their fear of scrambling QBs.

No Luck Needed

Felix Luck leads TCU to 4th quarter victory over in-state foe Rice.

Y'all Got Any More of Them OLBs?

With W.M. Mitchell tearing his ACL, the Packers have 3 OLBs on IR just two weeks into the season.

Missouri Builds the Wall

And makes Kansas pay for it as they take home the victory in the Border War 28-14.

Battle for AW3 2... Me

After AW3's scorching debut, Clemson fans will be cheering him on while SMU hopes to show him he made the wrong decision.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2689) . Darman (2383) . neovenator250 (2269) . acewulf (2060) . npklemm (1863) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Rome

[2020] Recruit Map

11 minutes ago, Rome said:

Let's see where you recruits lived. How many air miles did you rack up?

https://www.easymapmaker.com/map/dfccdae98b0d799fbbf933d202fa0283

Make your own map!

This actually looks pretty realistic for what real Cincinnati would have. Makes me happy with recruiting.

Just now, Soluna said:

This actually looks pretty realistic for what real Cincinnati would have. Makes me happy with recruiting.

Yup! If you look at our actual roster, Cincinnati has about 1/3 of their players from GA, TX, and FL. I under recruited Ohio, though.

https://www.easymapmaker.com/map/a77c9e06ed8fd8c2c5f3cfa821afc1c2

Both JuCos were in NY, skewing the data some.

BC's Real Life Roster has a majority of players from Massachusetts, and then a smattering from a wide variety of other states. Here, we're way over-represented in Georgia, but much of that is due to mechanics of the sim and how the generated list fell (almost no players from New England, a dearth of talent in New York, and no ability to really compete in PA or NJ). Of the recruits I lost out on, most were either from Georgia or Florida.