Spooky Scary Scramblers

The Ravens jump to 2-0 as the 0-2 Jets are still unable to overcome their fear of scrambling QBs.

No Luck Needed

Felix Luck leads TCU to 4th quarter victory over in-state foe Rice.

Y'all Got Any More of Them OLBs?

With W.M. Mitchell tearing his ACL, the Packers have 3 OLBs on IR just two weeks into the season.

Missouri Builds the Wall

And makes Kansas pay for it as they take home the victory in the Border War 28-14.

Battle for AW3 2... Me

After AW3's scorching debut, Clemson fans will be cheering him on while SMU hopes to show him he made the wrong decision.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2612) . Darman (2273) . neovenator250 (2267) . acewulf (1987) . npklemm (1720) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    lrickar1

Lrickar1

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

lrickar1@yahoo.com

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed

3. What team do you want to coach?

Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

Troy Trojans

Keep Ball State

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I am a 30 year old guy from East Tennessee. I currently work as a nurse in a cardiology office. Growing up less than 20 minutes from the University of Tennessee, I have been a fan of college football for as long as I can remember. I never played football in high school or college, but I was a member of the University of Tennessee Pride of the Southland Marching Band and got to tour some of UT's facilities. I've been with the site for 3 seasons now.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

1-3 hrs in the evening, after the kids are in bed

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

I have 3 wins over three seasons. I can take a loss. 

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

Google search

I hate leaving Ball State and the MAC, but I would love to head back to the southeast.

You're approved for Middle Tennessee!

• Request here for a :mtsu: logo for your avatar picture.
    • We are in the preseason, plenty of time to prepare for the season.
    • Go here and create an account with the same username, this is where gameplanning, scheduling, and recruiting happens. Also stay on the site and request for a team.
    • If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments don't hesitate to ask in the chat.

Welcome to the greatest conference in America, :cusa:!