Hoosier Daddy?

The last undefeated team in the Big Ten is... Indiana?!?! The Hoosiers went on the road and dominated Wisconsin en route to a 31-17 win.

Wegrets as QBs Wheeled Out For Season

Jets QB Erik Wegert severely ruptured his PCL on TNF, and Titans QB Thomas Wheeler tore his rotator cuff Sunday, significantly hurting the hopes of both teams for 2023.

Horned Frogs SteAMRALled

#6 Oklahoma State took it to TCU, going up 28-7 at halftime and winning 38-14. RB Amral Brown came up huge with 142 rushing yards and 2 TD.

100-yard Curse Blackballed

The Colts hadn't had a 100-yard rushing game since Tony Peaks posted 150 and 2 TD in Week 17 of 2018. 2 games of JB Blacknall later, a 5-year drought is broken.

Catch Or No Catch?

Bengals WR Adrian Jankowski was furious that this catch on MNF didn't count, and it led to a tantrum and fine. Was it a catch? Depends on the perspective.
Kremit

[CFBHC] The CFBHC Recruiting System

6 minutes ago, ZackTyzwyz said:

if you are looking for tips on strategy then check out ToucanSoda's Awesome Guides

This made my day ;)

Thanks for compiling, Zack. Big help!

So when do recruits actually commit to a school? Well if you coach Washington they probably won’t,

EdhFIeB.png

Great work and thanks for compiling!!

Does look like it's missing info on pipelines:

*Pipeline States will now receive a 20% bonus on a foreign state and a 25% bonus if it is the home state. Pipeline states must now BORDER the state of their school or be their home state. Pipeline states remain public and must be declared before Week 1.

6 minutes ago, gigemags11 said:

Great work and thanks for compiling!!

Does look like it's missing info on pipelines:

*Pipeline States will now receive a 20% bonus on a foreign state and a 25% bonus if it is the home state. Pipeline states must now BORDER the state of their school or be their home state. Pipeline states remain public and must be declared before Week 1.

Yeah like I mentioned yesterday I need to add pipeline states, host camps, and team needs. Hoping to get to it later today.

14 minutes ago, ZackTyzwyz said:

Yeah like I mentioned yesterday I need to add pipeline states, host camps, and team needs. Hoping to get to it later today.

I figured, was just helping to compline some info :mwc:

Host Camps, Pipeline States, and Team Needs have been added. Sorry for the oversight!

I have pinned this. Thank you for the hard work.

Updated as of v1.5d.

Updated for the 2022 season. Good luck!

Nobody gonna mention the hidden "fuck duke" ?

Guide has been updated for the new recruiting changes. If you see anything wrong while reading it, let your mom know and she'll pass the word on to me when I see her tonight. 

5 minutes ago 
Does the regional power recruiting talent apply to croots from a border state added by expansive camps?

On 11/3/2017 at 9:05 AM, Kremit said:

National Exposure: Automatically sign a 5 sta r JuCo recruit generated to fit a team need and checked with the coach prior to signing. You may reroll the recruit one time after checking.

How is team need determined? For example, Suggs is a Junior so QB technically isn't a position of need, but I'm betting there's a good chance he leaves early and would be a need if that were to happen? But I interpret this as the coach does not get to decide the player/position created, is that correct?

@Kremit, as of v1.6e ( http://cfbhc.com/index.php?/topic/27225-cfbhc-v16e/) coach visits may now be used on 4.0 recruits as well. 

On 11/3/2017 at 8:05 AM, Kremit said:

IN-STATE / BORDER STATE RECRUITS

Schools get bonuses for recruits that are a 4.0 or less in the same state as the school. Once a coach puts at least 10 points onto an in-state recruit, they gain a free bonus of 15 points on that recruit.

This should be for 4.5 or less

On 11/3/2017 at 8:05 AM, Kremit said:

Coach visits can ONLY be used on 4.5 or 5.0 recruits. 

Coach visits can be used on 4.0s

Also, Pipeline for home state is 21% not 20 and for non-border state it is 15% not 16%

All per update 1.6

@Kremit

On 11/3/2017 at 9:05 AM, Kremit said:

Strong Recruiter: +1/+2/+2 weekly recruiting points

This should be +1/+2/+3