T-C-U BETTER BELIEVE IT

#3 TCU took on #5 LSU this weekend and let everyone know that the Horned Frogs are legit. It was a defensive struggle but TCU was able to come out on top 13-10.

THE BUC STOPS HERE

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers didn't give Christian Skaggs any break Sunday, sacking the QB 6 times. The offense did their part behind QB Taylor Heiden and rookie RB DeNorris Jackson and came away with a 28-21 win.

DREAM KILLERS?

A top 15 matchup between the #11 Toledo Rockets and #15 Florida Gators ended in heartbreak for the Rockets. Florida managed to pull out the 25-22 win on the road. Anyone doubting either team was put on notice.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

The Green Bay Packers have raced to a 5-0 start after beating the 2-2 Seattle Seahawks. This game was very banner worthy which is why it is on here. I wonder if anyone can "catch" the Green Bay Packers, or maybe "intercept" them? No no, definitely catch.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (32836) . Darman (30770) . Soluna (26293) . stormstopper (19354) . npklemm (17808) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    notoriousbigej

[2021] Notoriousbigej Leaving The New York Giants

New York, New York

New-York-Giants-owner-John-Mara-very-ang

New York Giants Owner  Notoriousbigej Addresses the Media

I know the commissioner has already made my intent to sell the team public, but I feel it is right to announce the sale myself and address a few things about the organization. First of all, I do not want the recent trade for Paul Davenport to be seen for why I am selling. While it is true I did not know that trade was happening, I was not angered by that. Instead I realized that I need to move on, that I don't have the same dedication to this team I used to and its not fair to anyone else. It's not fair to DeanDean that his owner didn't know a trade was happening because of his own negligence. It isn't fair to Believer that the team's poor on-field performance is being attributed to him, when lets be honest, my poor roster management left him very little to work with. I don't want people to think there are hard feelings between us, those guys did everything I could ask for and more. Those guys worked their asses off for me even I didn't always do the same for them, and I wish them nothing but success. I put in a recommendation that the team stay with one of them with the commissioner, but if that isn't possible I hope the new ownership gives these guys a fair chance because they honesty deserve it.

With moving on from the NFL, and not having ties to a college program at the moment, I am unsure what the future holds for me. I'm gonna take some time to evaluate what's next, but I appreciate all the opportunities given to me here. 

I will now address any questions.

10 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Do you have any intention of returning to college or the NFL?

If the situation is right, definitely. I don't think I'm ready to take on a college program at the moment, and I don't think it would be fair to ask a pro organization to take me on yet either, but I'm sure I'll eventually return if given the opportunity to.