Thursday Night Kickoff

Christian Skaggs and the Panthers travel to the desert to take on Nick Hall and the Raiders in the Season Opener.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2017) . Rome (1934) . Darman (1246) . acewulf (1079) . npklemm (1024) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    trey_chaffin

What do you look like?

1 hour ago, Swipet said:

I didnt realise this didn't exist until now. So here a picture of me with the bae.

PS that was me a year ago but im still a child in a full sized body so it doesnt really make any difference.

51 minutes ago, ChicagoTed1 said:

Pizza Shuttle is life!

And all this time I thought Pizza Shuttle was only in Lawrence. I'm glad we all agree that Pizza Shuttle is bae, the cream cheese, jalapeno, bacon is my blackout go to

DMcCBiu.jpg

I'm the one in the red hoodie, 5th from left. After completing an adventure room about a month ago.

EXbLAAY.png

Taken today at soccer training after I forgot to bring socks and was subsequently put on my mates story and mocked.

Edit: Forgot this one, but had to add it for sheer cringe and meme value (this was done to me against my free will, I did not consent to this ridiculousness) 

kK5YjqO.png

1 hour ago, TazerMan said:

DMcCBiu.jpg

I'm the one in the red hoodie, 5th from left. After completing an adventure room about a month ago.

why the fuck would you say you were 5th from the left instead of saying 4th from the right, that's weirder than the fuck me daddy one

8 hours ago, constapatedape said:

I think it’s so cool that people from the site have met up like this 

Consider this an open invitation: If y'all ever want to go to Austin, y'all are welcome to crash at my place. I am also open to traveling and meeting other brothers. I plan to visit Sage in Tennessee, at least within the year