CHOO CHOO

Matt Jones and his #4 Purdue Boilermakers continue the chug along to a B1G West division championship and possibly more following their 38-21 win over Nebraska on the road.

DOLPHINS, SO HOT RIGHT NOW

Things continue to click in Miami and the Dolphins were able to remain undefeated Sunday Night with a 35-19 win over the New York Jets. The acquisition of rookie WR J.C. Weldon seems to be just what the doctor ordered.

LAST NIGHT TOOK AN L

#12 Arizona bounced back in a big way following their surprising loss to the Utah Utes last weekend. Smacking the Colorado Buffaloes 45-10 behind an offensive explosion from QB Sam Parish and his weapons

OH MAN-A-SOTA

Misfortune strikes again in Minnesota as the Vikings get beat down 45-11 by the Baltimore Ravens in their own house. On top of that, their already injury plagued team picked up four more injuries. Was that headline a stretch? Why yes...yes it was.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (34732) . Darman (31718) . Soluna (26761) . stormstopper (20066) . npklemm (18626) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    ObliviousLAX

ObliviousLAX

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

ObliviousLAX

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

The wiki is down for me but I'll read it as soon as I can

3. What team do you want to coach?

UNC

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

I was told UNC is the only one open currently so N/A

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I'm 23, I finally went back to school, and I'm not as stressed as I was previously. I still live in Greenville and I figured I'd give this another shot.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

I only work weekend nights and only have 8 credit hours this semester so probably greater than 10 hours for sure.

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

All of my teams are still bad so I've gotten used to losing. I still watch them so I believe I can handle losing.

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

I found out about the site back in 2014 on my first go around but grv convinced me to come back.

Congratulations, You're approved for the North Carolina Tar Heels :unc:

• Your roster is here. Post your depth chart in the depth chart (2021) forum right here, based on instructions here.
    • Make sure to make an account on the interface. That's where we handle scheduling, gameplanning, and recruiting. Get it switched over to UNC by requesting it as your team.
    • When the wiki is up you are responsible for keeping the wiki up to date as well
    • Request to be set up with the North Carolina avatar here.
    • As always, go to the Coaching Course for quick questions.
    • If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments don't hesitate to PM me or ask in the shoutbox.

Welcome to the ACC!