Jump to content

#1 Auburn vs #4 USC: Marc'ed for Battle

Auburn and QB Marcus Black take to USC and QB Marc Lockwood in a battle for the first spot in the natty.

#2 Oklahoma vs #6 TCU: Third Time Tiebreaker

Oklahoma and TCU meet for the third time this season to claim the Big 12's spot in the natty. TCU won the first, but OU won the second to win the Big 12 title. OU RB Maurice White and TCU QB Felix Luck are keys in the matchup.

AFC CCG: Titans @ Dolphins

The Titans knocked out the defending Super Bowl Champion Raiders, while Miami destroyed Pittsburgh 38-10 in last week's slate. Two aerial attack based teams will try to make it to Super Bowl IX in this exciting matchup.

NFC CCG: Eagles @ Packers

The Eagles won a crazy 41-38 game over the Falcons while the Packers won a slugfest in the snow against the Lions in the last round; another snow game might favor an Eagles victory if they can keep up the run game from the prior week, but it will be tough against the well-rounded Packers.
    Chatbox -
    Soluna (3753) . Rome (3643) . acewulf (2868) . deandean1998 (2523) . cultur3 (1794) .

    You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    Jieret

    Older CFBHC Wiki Updates (defunct)

    Recommended Posts

    As many of you know, it's rough sledding migrating info to the new wiki due to the inability to do massive page transfers at once.  We are instead having to copy/paste a lot of information.

     

    Therefore, this thread is to update as major parts of the old wiki are moved over.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    • January 16: Thanks to @Isaac829 fixing the Conference standings templates, FBS conferences are now available for updating on the 2021 CFBHC season page.  If your conference statsheet had standings your template was updated accordingly, otherwise you're starting from scratch.  If you already had a template created, it was not touched.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    So in this new wiki have all team pages/ seasons or player pages been removed? Or do you have plans to convert all that information to the new format. I go through the wiki pages I created to update information at the end of the year

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    8 hours ago, Minnowsotan said:

    So in this new wiki have all team pages/ seasons or player pages been removed? Or do you have plans to convert all that information to the new format. I go through the wiki pages I created to update information at the end of the year

    The new wiki is a completely blank slate, so the only things there are what we brought over or created.  We're porting stuff from the old pages which were moved to wikia, but we're not using wikia as per Soluna.  All the pages, etc. are still there to be brought over.  However, any pictures that were on the old dead wiki are gone.

     

    Speaking for myself, I don't have a set schedule/plan.  But I am going to work on the bigger community pages first - NFLHC/CFBHC/NHLHC seasons, hubs/portal, drafts, things like that - plus the occasional MAC and other conference things from time to time.  You're more than welcome to grab your old team/season pages and whatever you find and bring them over. 

     

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Was already done before this thread started, but:

    • Main page set up.
    • Portals for CFBHC, NFLHC, and NHLHC are moved.  
      • Note that certain templates are still redlinked (e.g. Article of the day).  That's fine, as more of the secondary content moves and/or users create more content we'll get to those.
    • NFLHC and CFBHC stats moved and set up.  Current season stats for both NFL and CFB still link to forum threads.

     

    Probably working on moving CFBHC then NFLHC season pages next, then moving/creating the rest of the standings templates for those pages as needed.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    8 hours ago, Jieret said:

    The new wiki is a completely blank slate, so the only things there are what we brought over or created.  We're porting stuff from the old pages which were moved to wikia, but we're not using wikia as per Soluna.  All the pages, etc. are still there to be brought over.  However, any pictures that were on the old dead wiki are gone.

     

    Speaking for myself, I don't have a set schedule/plan.  But I am going to work on the bigger community pages first - NFLHC/CFBHC/NHLHC seasons, hubs/portal, drafts, things like that - plus the occasional MAC and other conference things from time to time.  You're more than welcome to grab your old team/season pages and whatever you find and bring them over. 

     

     

    I would bring them over, but sadly I did not save an offline copy of them. So when the database got relaunched (Which I completely agree with) I cant access them anymore. I will wait to create new pages, (Season/team however be it) when I know what the format is and when more team pages are available to pick and pull from as reference.   

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Updates:

    • All CFBHC Season pages in place
    • Adjusted NFLHC infobox to allow proper links to preceding/following NFLHC seasons.
    • 2021 NFLHC Standings created, thanks @Jumbo
    • Thanks to @joedchi for the following:
      • 2020 NFLHC Season page and templates
      • Pro Bowl/Super Bowl pages
      • CFBHC Awards

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Updates:

    • All NFLHC Season pages in place.
    • NFL Primary/secondary colors now available.
    • All NHLHC Season pages in place.  All main NHLHC hub pages (Entry draft, Awards, etc.) created.
    • NHLHC Country flag icons uploaded.
    • NHLHC Stats and standings updated through Week 3.
    • Thanks to @Bubada, LOTS of NFLHC career stats and records online.

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    2021 CFBHC standings updated to Week 8.  Someone from each conference will have to maintain their own standings, I'm not doing this again for each conference.

     

    http://cfbhc.com/wiki/main/index.php?title=2021_NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_season#FBS_Conference_standings

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    @Soluna

     

    Sortname issue FINALLY fixed (The one where certain templates such as CFBHC rosters and NFLHC draft lists listed the player name twice).

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    11 hours ago, Jieret said:

    @Soluna

     

    Sortname issue FINALLY fixed (The one where certain templates such as CFBHC rosters and NFLHC draft lists listed the player name twice).

     

    Oh shit that's a pretty big fix. Now if we could figure out why the navboxes at the top are fucked up we might be back in business.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    Loading...
    Sign in to follow this  

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...