Trading East Coast for West Coast

Wide Receiver Greg Cobb has decided to take his services to Los Angeles after signing a 4 year, $59.75 deal with the Chargers.

Blowing into Town

The Windy City has gained a super star after former Cowboys running back Vaughan Abraham joins the Bears signing a 3 year, $42.5 million contract.

Shored Up

Bob Ballard, formerly of the Jets, will be improving the Texans defense after Houston wrangled him away from potential contracts with both the Jaguars and Giants.
    Chatbox -
    Soluna (4130) . Rome (3181) . grv413 (2726) . deandean1998 (2181) . Darman (2035) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Soluna

Apologies

It's my turn to apologise as well.

The way I left was classless and uncalled for, and for that I am truly sorry. I do appriciate the apology as im sure everyone else does.

If possible I would love to continue as the Cardinals head coach and OU can go to another deserving member. If not, I understand and hope everyone continues to enjoy the site.

49 minutes ago, ChicagoTed1 said:

It's my turn to apologise as well.

The way I left was classless and uncalled for, and for that I am truly sorry. I do appriciate the apology as im sure everyone else does.

If possible I would love to continue as the Cardinals head coach and OU can go to another deserving member. If not, I understand and hope everyone continues to enjoy the site.

You're welcome to come back. I didn't think it was particularly bad or any worse than something I said I just felt it was a sad way to see you go after over four years.

I feel like most times we say this, its a joke, but i say this in the most sincere way possible. Darmen is the true mvp. Thanks for keeping us all together, so we can all continue to enjoy this site.

And to you directly Soluna, you really don't get the appreciation you deserve for essentially doing a full time job for free. The amount of man hours that going into this site on a regular basis from siming games, updating the croot list, updates to the sim itself, keeping the site up, so on and so forth, is unbelievable. For that, we truly can't thank you enough.  I've been around probably close to a year and a half, and while you and i have had our moments, this really has been one of the best online experiences i've ever had. The jaguars had the best season in a decade, and all i was doing at the games was trying to get a connection so i could check the games to see if i had won or not. You've created something special here. Hard to imagine it all started with a list of names on a piece of notebook paper. You're a good guy with a good heart for keeping this going all these years. Thank you for all you do.