Trading East Coast for West Coast

Wide Receiver Greg Cobb has decided to take his services to Los Angeles after signing a 4 year, $59.75 deal with the Chargers.

Blowing into Town

The Windy City has gained a super star after former Cowboys running back Vaughan Abraham joins the Bears signing a 3 year, $42.5 million contract.

Shored Up

Bob Ballard, formerly of the Jets, will be improving the Texans defense after Houston wrangled him away from potential contracts with both the Jaguars and Giants.
    Chatbox -
    Soluna (4130) . Rome (3117) . grv413 (2703) . deandean1998 (2167) . Darman (2002) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    NFL Network

Miami Dolphins QB Brian Brown leaves practice after injuring hand

Miami Dolphins quarterback Brian Brown has left practice early after seemingly injuring his hand. Brown's hand came down awkwardly on the helmet of one of his offensive lineman. Seemingly in pain, Brown called off the next play and ran over to the medical assistants. He would not return.

Further tests will be run tonight and a clearer picture of the injury should emerge in a day. Second year Quarterback Greg Killian took the remaining first-team snaps for the day.

1 hour ago, inspiral said:

Just refuse to play. He's got a $120 million contract with 80% guaranteed.

Yeah, who is the training staff to tell BB he's not in too much pain to play? He should just go to Europe for a few years for a second opinion. 

Everyone's got jokes....

Any injury sucks and I obviously hope Brian is okay.  We're fortunate that it's week 9 so if he does have an injury he'll have time to recover.  Killian is definitely not Brian Brown, but if he can just take care of the ball and trust his weapons I think he'll be fine.  The Dolphins are playing really good defense as well, so we would really just need him to manage the game.   

1 hour ago, DangerZoneh said:

Told y'all :ph34r:

Like a whimper from the grave the cold spirit of DangerZoneh rises into the air and utters one quiet breath, "I told you so."

*Camera pans out on a graveyard with several marked graves visible: "Joel King hype (2019)" "Ron Thomas is a good running back (2018)" "Blake Shell is the safe choice (2015)"*

Just now, rabidsnowman said:

I hope Brian Brown recovers quickly from this.  He and Heiden are in a hell of a MVP race and I'd like to see it through.

When Heiden wins MVP, what's his contract gonna look like?

4 minutes ago, joedchi said:

When Heiden wins MVP, what's his contract gonna look like?

I thought about making him an offer this year, like the Murphy offer (but more in the 22 mil range) but it occurred to me that we can tag him.  So we might just do that and see how he performs the next two years, then be in a safer position to throw a boatload of money at him.  

Thumb (QB)
    Bruise
    Mild            
    Moderate            
    Severe            
    Sprain
    Mild            
    Moderate            
    Severe            
    Dislocation
    Mild            
    Moderate            
    Severe            
    Fracture
    Mild            
    Moderate            
    Severe            

The standard QB injury chart, for the sake of anticipating the severity of this.  Of course, there is no standard for unspecified hand injuries.  

25 minutes ago, rabidsnowman said:

I hope Brian Brown recovers quickly from this.  He and Heiden are in a hell of a MVP race and I'd like to see it through.

I actually agree that I think this is probably the MVP race right now. Maybe Murphy as well.

2 minutes ago, Soluna said:

I actually agree that I think this is probably the MVP race right now. Maybe Murphy as well.

Yeah, Murphy has to be in there too.  Especially with all the injuries the Rams have had to deal with.