Spooky Scary Scramblers

The Ravens jump to 2-0 as the 0-2 Jets are still unable to overcome their fear of scrambling QBs.

No Luck Needed

Felix Luck leads TCU to 4th quarter victory over in-state foe Rice.

Y'all Got Any More of Them OLBs?

With W.M. Mitchell tearing his ACL, the Packers have 3 OLBs on IR just two weeks into the season.

Missouri Builds the Wall

And makes Kansas pay for it as they take home the victory in the Border War 28-14.

Battle for AW3 2... Me

After AW3's scorching debut, Clemson fans will be cheering him on while SMU hopes to show him he made the wrong decision.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2715) . Darman (2467) . neovenator250 (2269) . acewulf (2196) . npklemm (1916) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Soluna

Name a site user, other than yourself, that you think is severely underrated, and why.

There are tons of people I have heaps of respect for that I feel get underrated. Jieret and Flutie are the first that come to mind. Ape does a hell of a job even with Indy struggling. I think Cade can be underrated too simply because of Skaggs and because his personality makes it hard to he seen as underrated. That purdue guy is probably on the best stretch of just about any coach now in cfbhc and nflhc.  

Just now, Darman said:

There are tons of people I have heaps of respect for that I feel get underrated. Jieret and Flutie are the first that come to mind. Ape does a hell of a job even with Indy struggling. I think Cade can be underrated too simply because of Skaggs and because his personality makes it hard to he seen as underrated. That purdue guy is probably on the best stretch of just about any coach now in cfbhc and nflhc.  

Have you considered Corey Mendoza for this discussion?

I'm gonna go with Beeznik. I think he's a little less underrated now that he is absolutely pillaging the state of Virginia in recruiting, but even before this at Ohio his teams constantly played above their potential. He has had some big wins and even won the MAC over Toledo

There are so many.

constipatedape, jmjacobs, serwendel, bingo are a few that come to mind right off the top of my head.

fever_ful has done very well at Ohio State, after Dean tanked recruiting there for several years.

Darman is really building something solid at Duke.  Gotta give him credit there.

I definitely have to shout out Weeze.  He's done very well with the Bucs.  

@caesari @beeznik @TazerMan

I really liked the three of them when they were all in the MAC and I expect big things of them in the future. Beeznik has already demonstrated a talent for recruiting at UVA and I think the sky is the limit for them. I'm excited to see what Tazer can do at Tennessee (and I think he's already turned their season around). I'm worried about Caesari at Nebraska just because I don't think the school is in a good recruiting area, but it's no secret I love him as a coach and a user on the site.

As I started reading this a lot of the names I would have said have already popped up in here so maybe they aren’t that underrated afterall...

I would say @vtgorilla has done a pretty good job at Missouri and I’m interested to see his potential playoff run this season. 

I also like what @acewulf has done at Texas Tech

In the short time I've been here, FlutieFlakes has definitely stood out to me. He manhandled me in our bowl game and his defense at Illinois is very impressive. I think the biggest reason I feel he's underrated is that I almost never see him post or talk in the shoutbox, he just handles his business and does his thing. 

@Soluna I know you're pretty new to this game but you're doing a really good job down in Florida. Ethan Newby is a Heisman contender thanks to your coaching and I never see anyone talk about it. Just wanted to give a more lowkey member some props.

Hmmm

honestly, Alien should be in the talk here. At least for cfbhc. He isn’t exactly in a easy state to recruit in, and not in a top notch conference. yet he finds a way to keep talent coming in, and has dominated the conference for the most part. When you consider a bunch of the schools in the AAC are in FL and TX, that is impressive. 

I have to give shout outs to Rome and TheTodd as well. Rome was slowly building up UC into something more competitive than what they were. Todd is continuing to do that at Navy and really could be competitive in the aac west

I'm going to go with Hagan.  I think it's pretty impressive what he has been able to do with South Carolina.  They had a really nice year last season, and this season Condon has been on fire. 

We'll see how he does with his own team, but I like his coaching atm. 

Dunno if they're underrated but Descreto and serwendel built nice programs from a meh team and stuck around. MWC ain't great which helped Descreto some but I think he would've been successful in a stronger conference as well.

In NFLHC, Philly is a nice team but doesn't really get talked about as much as some other similar caliber teams.

@ImposterCauster was monumentally helpful when I first joined the site and really helped me feel welcome. @inspiral helps keep everything running and @stormstopper is a role model for me with how well he writes his articles as I consider pursuing a career in journalism, and its impressive what he can do with limited information in a sim game. @ChicagoTed1 for the memes, may he rest in peace. 

Those guys are just a few names I could pick though. Everyone has been great to me here and I love being around. Happy to keep going here and build my Aggies into something special.

A lot of good mentions here, but im going to add that I think people underestimate Duncan a lot. The 49ers aren't great this year, but his Mississippi State teams the last two years have been two of the toughest I've faced, and now that he has full control of the 49ers, I expect their ship to right and keep improving.

Broletariat.  Completely forgot about him, he's the best example of what you're talking about of anybody I can think of.  He's managing to win despite the abysmal recruiting situation in the state of KY, and then there's the Eagles.  Probably the best run organization in NFLHC right now.