Showtime

The 2022 CFBHC Season kicks off on Thursday with USC-Notre Dame highlighting the week one games.

A Red Dawn

NDSU and Eastern Washington kick off the first fully simulated FCS season with their saturday night prime time matchup.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2002) . Rome (1912) . Darman (1217) . acewulf (1075) . npklemm (1008) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    McWovin

FAU Head Coach Controversy Settled

HC McWovin: Hello everybody and thanks for coming. I came here to address the rumors spreading across campus about my departure of this program after this season. Other schools have been interested in me and I have looked at other football programs such as Ole Miss and others in the AAC. I have talked with family and prayed looking for answers on what to do here but ultimately I always knew the answer to that question on whether to leave or not. I am happy where I am here in Boca Raton and am excited to build a program just as I stated in my first press conference. I love all of my players and the coaching staff that has poured all of their time into this football program. With that being said, I am stating that I am here for a while, so FAU better get used to me, because I'm sticking around.

Reporter: You said in your announcement that were officially looking at other schools for a head coaching job? Why was that and what was your motive.

HC McWovin: Well for one, there was no motive. I did not seek to go after these jobs nor visit them personally. Many coaches this year have been fired in larger conferences and because of that, I was interested to look at those colleges and see where their program was headed. While a Power 5 job is appealing, I cannot leave my program and the people I love here at FAU. Rumors are false reports and I just want to clarify that I was not in fact interviewing, more looking,  but FAU will always be my home. That's all the time I have everyone. Thanks for coming out. Tough loss against LA Tech this past Saturday but we are moving on toward the next game.