Tiger! Tiger! Burning Bright

#1 Auburn wins the championship with a decisive win over #6 TCU, becoming the kings of the 10th CFBHC season.

Pack Up The Playoffs

The Packers steamrolled the playoffs, defeating the Dolphins by 20 to win Super Bowl IX; this is their second title in three seasons.
    Chatbox -
    Soluna (5990) . Rome (4773) . acewulf (4357) . deandean1998 (3702) . cultur3 (2710) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    NFL Network

Cowboys CB Sedrick Madison to retire

Cowboys cornerback Sedrick Madison has announced that he plans to retire at the conclusion of the season. Madison is playing in his 8th season. The soon to be 31 year old Madison was drafted by the Detroit Lions with the 152nd pick (10th round) in the original 2014 NFLHC Draft.

When asked what he'll miss most, Madison tearfully answered, "I'm going to miss the daily grind, the results, and each and every one of you that's given me the opportunity to play in the league for as long as I have. I hope to make one final statsheet before hanging it up."

"I wish the best to my Cowboys colleagues and want to thank them for giving this old corner a good year to retire on. It's my time to be a fan."

CB Sedrick Madison 6-2 183 7 Tennessee [Zone Coverage] 75

Detroit Lions (2014), New York Giants (2015), San Diego/Los Angeles Chargers (2016-2020), Dallas Cowboys (2021)

Aw man, I love Madison, he balled out that first year with us!

You deserve the rest my man <3

Made him a wiki page: http://cfbhc.com/wiki/index.php?title=Sedrick_Madison

Fun facts:

1st player to ever have an interception in NFLHC

First team All-SEC (2013)

Pro Bowl in inaugural season while being rated 64 (he was a 3.5/3.5 in college)

Edit: Found all his contracts and added them to the wiki, looks like he will have made a total of $13.5 million over his 8 seasons

1 hour ago, Bubada said:

Made him a wiki page: http://cfbhc.com/wiki/index.php?title=Sedrick_Madison

Fun facts:

1st player to ever have an interception in NFLHC

First team All-SEC (2013)

Pro Bowl in inaugural season while being rated 64 (he was a 3.5/3.5 in college)

Edit: Found all his contracts and added them to the wiki, looks like he will have made a total of $13.5 million over his 8 seasons

Thanks for the career summary - it's awesome!

Even though I never coached him I'm gonna miss the guy. He's been on statsheets since the site started 4.5 years ago.