Spooky Scary Scramblers

The Ravens jump to 2-0 as the 0-2 Jets are still unable to overcome their fear of scrambling QBs.

No Luck Needed

Felix Luck leads TCU to 4th quarter victory over in-state foe Rice.

Y'all Got Any More of Them OLBs?

With W.M. Mitchell tearing his ACL, the Packers have 3 OLBs on IR just two weeks into the season.

Missouri Builds the Wall

And makes Kansas pay for it as they take home the victory in the Border War 28-14.

Battle for AW3 2... Me

After AW3's scorching debut, Clemson fans will be cheering him on while SMU hopes to show him he made the wrong decision.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2727) . Darman (2557) . acewulf (2327) . neovenator250 (2269) . npklemm (1945) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Soluna

[2021] Jacksonville Jaguars Special Press Conference

71I3Qwm4GOL._SY355_.jpg

Jacksonville, FL - Good evening, I won't be wasting any time with the announcements. The Jacksonville Jaguars would like to announce the hiring of Fenix as scout. I've been in contact with Fenix prior to the hiring announcement and I think he would make a wonderful addition for the needs of the organization. I have full confidence in the requested abilities and his ability to meet them. His role will begin immediately as he's being brought on primarily for draft and off-season scout work (along with in-season game prep work).

I am excited to take the first scout under my wing since starting the site and hope I can share and inspire my enthusiasm for the site with him and help him improve along the way. The room is now open for questions addressed at either myself or @Fenix.

Congrats, @Fenix!

Question for Soluna: Which aspects of Fenix’s work at MTSU convinced you he’s ready to work for the Jags?

Questions for Fenix: What specifically are you hoping to learn from Soluna? Would you someday like to be a head coach in the NFLHC?

Thanks you @bingo415 for the question. First I'd like to say what a tremendous honor it will be working alongside one of the greatest football minds around. What I hope to learn is foremost how to be successful in the NFLHC as well as what it takes to run an organization like the Jacksonville Jaguars. I'm new to the NFLHC and have a lot to learn but I couldn't be more excited for my situation. I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope for a Head Coaching job or GM role someday but I'm just now breaking into the league and there will be plenty of time for that. I am focused on learning as much as I can and hopefully adding a winning ingredient to the Jaguar organization.