6 5.0 Croots 4 Florida

In the first round of recruiting commitments, Florida jumps out to the #1 class in the nation, signing six 5.0 potential players.

King Solomon

TTU RB McLaughlin puts up 170 yards and 3 TD as his team knocks off #5 Oklahoma State 38-31.

NFLHC Games Can Tie?

Giants WR Tevin Lattimore, who put up 5 receptions for 99 yards in a TD in the 21-21 tie against the Falcons, reportedly did not know such a thing was possible.

Colts QB Shea-ves the Day

After the Jaguars' 4th quarter comeback on SNF, Aaron Shea put together a masterful final drive in OT to get the Colts the 44-41 win.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2761) . Darman (2655) . acewulf (2397) . neovenator250 (2269) . npklemm (1970) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    King Benny

King Benny

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

-pwnguinhd@gmail.com (i made it in like 5th grade)

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

-confirmed

3. What team do you want to coach?

-miami redhawks

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

-oregon state beavers or cincinnati bearcats

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

-I'm ben, 18 years old and I'm from Denver, CO. I'm going to college next year in omaha, and I've been playing simulation games for most of my life and games like OOTP for the past 4 years so I'm pretty experienced with GM stuff, but I've gotten bored of ootp and I want to try something else while I wait for their football game to come out. 

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

-a lot now, since it's summer, but when school starts for me in august that'll probably drop to an hour a day. 

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

-trust the process

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

-ootp forum

You're approved for the Miami(OH) Redhawks!  

• Politely request here for Miami(OH)'s logo as your avatar picture.  Once your account has been elevated you will gain access to the private MAC subforum.
    • Go here to request interface access with the same account name.  (Make sure you choose CFBHC Miami(OH), not CBBHC!)  This will allow you to set gameplans for the Redhawks.  You will be able to set it for any bowl game your team plays this postseason.  Recruiting is also handled here, but recruiting is done for the season.  You can see your incoming recruits here.
    • The 2021 CFBHC season is nearly over. The current depth chart can be seen here.  Create a new depth chart thread and place it in this subforum.  You may keep the old coach's setup if you wish but you must keep the redshirts and injuries as-is; the season has already started.  If you wish to make changes, ensure you follow the format as found here.

You must do the above steps ASAP.

You are expected to maintain Miami (OH)'s Wiki page. If you are inexperienced with wiki editing, that's OK, the template is already established for you.  You are also responsible for individual season pages for each year.  You can use Western Michigan's 2021 season page as an example there.   Feel free to PM me with any questions regarding this.

If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments don't hesitate to ask in the chat or message me directly. 

Also, because this sim requires timely interaction, be aware that if you are inactive for 14 consecutive days or fail to perform recruiting duties for your school for two weeks during the season that can be grounds for losing your team.

Welcome to :miao:, to the :mac:, and to :CFBHC:!

magicdog.gif