Tiger! Tiger! Burning Bright

#1 Auburn wins the championship with a decisive win over #6 TCU, becoming the kings of the 10th CFBHC season.

Pack Up The Playoffs

The Packers steamrolled the playoffs, defeating the Dolphins by 20 to win Super Bowl IX; this is their second title in three seasons.
    Chatbox -
    Soluna (5990) . Rome (4773) . acewulf (4357) . deandean1998 (3702) . cultur3 (2710) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    NFL Network

Patriots OLB Randy Lehr announces retirement

Patriots outside linebacker Randy Lehr is calling it a career. The decorated former Pro Bowler, currently in his 8th year, will not be returning for training camp next year. The 30 year old former USC standout was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals with the 52nd pick (4th round) in the original 2014 NFLHC Draft.

Lehr has missed the majority of the second half of the season with a moderate toe sprain, a catalyst, he says, for his retirement. "The mind is willing but the body just isn't doing it anymore. I've had fun, I've had my ride. It's time for the younger guys to step up. I'm looking forward to bringing my knowledge to the younger generation and maybe some day I'll see my son Cody drafted."

Lehr will be questionable for his final game but, with the game not meaning much to the organization, is hopeful he can take a few final snaps before his career comes to an end.

OLB Randy Lehr 6-1 231 7 USC [Coverage] 80

Cincinnati Bengals (2014-2015), Detroit Lions (2016-2017), New England Patriots (2018-2021)

Godspeed Randy

Here's a wiki page: http://cfbhc.com/wiki/index.php?title=Randy_Lehr

Couldn't find any old contract info on him

Part of the Andre Brooks trade.  Enjoy retirement Randy.