Jump to content

6 5.0 Croots 4 Florida

In the first round of recruiting commitments, Florida jumps out to the #1 class in the nation, signing six 5.0 potential players.

King Solomon

TTU RB McLaughlin puts up 170 yards and 3 TD as his team knocks off #5 Oklahoma State 38-31.

NFLHC Games Can Tie?

Giants WR Tevin Lattimore, who put up 5 receptions for 99 yards in a TD in the 21-21 tie against the Falcons, reportedly did not know such a thing was possible.

Colts QB Shea-ves the Day

After the Jaguars' 4th quarter comeback on SNF, Aaron Shea put together a masterful final drive in OT to get the Colts the 44-41 win.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2758) . Darman (2655) . acewulf (2397) . neovenator250 (2269) . npklemm (1970) .

    You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Soluna

    CFBHC v1.5c

    Recommended Posts

    CFBHC v1.5c

    Differentiation of Conferences / Unique Experiences Update

    Part 3: Out of Conference Recruiting Impact Rebalance

    June 11th, 2018

    Pre-Release v1.5.0.18

    Notes: Thanks to all those who helped testing and recommended stuff as usual.

    General Info / Idea

    I ran some numbers on the impacts for last season and rebalanced everything as listed below.

    CFBHC

    * Rebalanced OOC recruiting point impacts.
     

    • As before: For FCS opponents assume their value in this calculation is their FCS win total minus four. 
    • As before: Wins for all teams include bowls or FCS playoffs but only one win counts if mulitple occured. 
    • Average win of OOC opponents (in prior season) determines recruiting impact:
      • 0.00 - 2.50: -4 Weekly Points (from -3)
      • 2.51 - 6.50: -1 Weekly Points (from 0)
      • 6.51 - 9.50: +3 Weekly Points (from +2)
      • 9.51 - 12.00: +6 Weekly Points (from +5)
    • (NEW) Add +1 Weekly recruiting point for every in-state school scheduled, regardless of their average wins.
      • This is to encourage more realistic scheduling.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    7 hours ago, Soluna said:

    (NEW) Add +1 Weekly recruiting point for every in-state school scheduled, regardless of their average wins.

    • This is to encourage more realistic scheduling.

     

    ayyyyy

    +3. I've always liked playing some of my instate rivals and hopefully they'll be more encouraged now to want to play me.

    And thank you Duke and Texas State for saving my average

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    7 hours ago, Jamzz said:

    Is this being implemented for this next upcoming recruiting cycle or this past seasons?

     

    I don't think it would be fair to do it for last years since it was scheduled in pre-rule era. 

     

    Also if this is on for next year I think we should re-open OOC scheduling as I would definitely schedule differently with this rule.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    This rule would make a lot more sense if we were freer to schedule our OOC, with the current way scheduling works this just ends up being more restrictive if people want bonus recruiting points. It also really screws people over if they don't have an in-state rival, a la Hawaii/Wyoming/etc. CA/TX/FL people don't need even more advantages than we already have in recruiting.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    11 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

    This rule would make a lot more sense if we were freer to schedule our OOC, with the current way scheduling works this just ends up being more restrictive if people want bonus recruiting points. It also really screws people over if they don't have an in-state rival, a la Hawaii/Wyoming/etc. CA/TX/FL people don't need even more advantages than we already have in recruiting.

     

    Plus this potentially kills regional/national rivalries if there's more incentive to schedule in-state teams.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    9 hours ago, Jamzz said:

    Is this being implemented for this next upcoming recruiting cycle or this past seasons?

    Would like to ask this again.

     

    I would hope this rule, if it is implemented, wouldn’t count until the 2023 recruits since I know many people planned their schedule around trying to reach the mark where they wouldn’t lose any points, and now after the seasons over they’re told they still lose points.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    6 minutes ago, Jamzz said:

    Would like to ask this again.

     

    I would hope this rule, if it is implemented, wouldn’t count until the 2023 recruits since I know many people planned their schedule around trying to reach the mark where they wouldn’t lose any points, and now after the seasons over they’re told they still lose points.

     

    The OOC impact applies immediately (for the 2022 schedule).

     

    The scheduling in-state schools does not apply until the following year (2023 schedule).

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    ×