THE GAME (OF THE YEAR)

The Game lives up to the hype this year as (10-1) Michigan traveled to Columbus to take on (10-1) Ohio State for the right to take on Purdue in the B1G Championship. After a grueling battle that took 2 overtimes to decide, it was the Wolverines who stood victorious 36-33 in what was possibly the best game of the season.

WILD WEST

The Las Vegas Raiders and the Denver Broncos both won their games Sunday, setting up a week 17 showdown to decide the AFC West. The Raiders toppled the Chiefs 24-14 and the Broncos survived the Jaguars 27-23.

CHAMPIONSHIP SZN

As the final week of the regular season wraps up, teams turn their attention to the conference championships and bowl season. There are some solid match ups to look forward to with big implications.

NICE

The Detroit Lions and the Indianapolis Colts won this week, while the New England Patriots and the Minnesota Vikings took losses, all becoming 6-9 on the season.
    Chatbox -
    Soluna (1438) . grv413 (1257) . Rome (1049) . lucas95 (683) . Darman (662) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    Soluna

NFL Draft Timing Poll

NFL Draft Timing Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer the day of the week for the draft to be?

• Thursday (Round 1), Friday (Rounds 2-3), Saturday (Rounds 4-7)
      • Friday (Round 1), Saturday (Rounds 2-3), Sunday (Rounds 4-7)
      • Thursday (Round 1), Saturday (Rounds 2-3), Sunday (Rounds 4-7)
      • Thursday (Rounds 1-2), Friday (Rounds 3-4), Saturday (Rounds 5-7)
      • Friday (Rounds 1-2), Saturday (Rounds 3-4), Sunday (Rounds 5-7)
      • Thursday (Rounds 1-2), Saturday (Rounds 3-4), Sunday (Rounds 5-7)

I know for me personally, i think times might change my vote. I think we usually start around 8 on Friday? if that got bumped up earlier in the day, i would be more open to having multiple rounds on Friday(or Thursday). I know we have people in Europe and on the west coast, so that makes it hard for them.

36 minutes ago, rabidsnowman said:

I feel like more people might support Thursday/Saturday/Sunday if they considered the media impact of having a whole day to analyze the first round picks, making the later rounds less of an afterthought and more of a second event.

I agree. I like the idea. 

3 hours ago, rabidsnowman said:

I feel like more people might support Thursday/Saturday/Sunday if they considered the media impact of having a whole day to analyze the first round picks, making the later rounds less of an afterthought and more of a second event.

Dang i voted without reading this, but i really like the idea of having a day to analyze

I know that I am in the minority, but as a GM that has children, two weekend dates is freakin' impossible.  It's hard enough to put life on pause for three separate days for the draft, but at least if the two most important ones (R1 and R2-3) fall on an evening, I can usually find a way to work around that in some way.  But if we go with any kind of Saturday & Sunday format, that is way too intrusive for someone with kids involved a multitude of activities.

I feel very strongly that R1 should always be it's own event and that R2 should start the next session.  Whether session 2 is R2&3, R2-4 or R2-7 is debatable but R1 should always stand on its own.