Man of the Hour

The Bills make Purdue Quarterback Matt Jones their first overall pick.

A New Hope

The Atlanta Falcons have drafted Utah quarterback Donald Culver to compete with A.J. Jefferson.

Jumping Up

Tre Dikes, cornerback from Oregon, completes his massive pre-draft climb and is selected by the Redskins in the first round.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (1394) . Rome (1106) . Darman (554) . Weeze56m (519) . believer (494) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    NFL Network

Raiders running back Quincy Turner fined $10,000 for insulting official

Raiders running back Quincy Turner has been fined $10,000 from an incident stemming from the Raiders Week #16 victory over the Chiefs.

Turner scored a 7 yard run in what would become the 24-0 Raiders lead with 1:47 left in the third quarter. Initially called back for holding Turner apparently repeatedly yelled "F****** RIGHT" at the officials after the flag was picked up. When asked to back down, Turner continued the abuse before being restrained by Brian Gary and Major Morris.

When asked about the incident after the game Turner apologized, stating, "I'm sorry for what was perceived as abuse. I can get pretty excited about the game in the heat of the moment. I apologize to the coaching staff for what I think was a 7/10 officiated game. Everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes I too have to pick up a flag I didn't mean to throw."