Spooky Scary Scramblers

The Ravens jump to 2-0 as the 0-2 Jets are still unable to overcome their fear of scrambling QBs.

No Luck Needed

Felix Luck leads TCU to 4th quarter victory over in-state foe Rice.

Y'all Got Any More of Them OLBs?

With W.M. Mitchell tearing his ACL, the Packers have 3 OLBs on IR just two weeks into the season.

Missouri Builds the Wall

And makes Kansas pay for it as they take home the victory in the Border War 28-14.

Battle for AW3 2... Me

After AW3's scorching debut, Clemson fans will be cheering him on while SMU hopes to show him he made the wrong decision.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2715) . Darman (2467) . neovenator250 (2269) . acewulf (2196) . npklemm (1916) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    NFL Network

Seahawks DL Brian Glenn talks importance of youth camps

Seattle Seahawks defensive lineman Brian Glenn is proud of the fact that youth football camps have become a staple of the offseason for most NFL players.

He stopped by NFL Network's "Up to the Minute" program on Monday to talk about the importance of players hosting camps for kids during the offseason.

"It's all about giving back," Glenn said. "A lot of guys, we all hold camps because, unfortunately, growing up, we didn't have football camps to go to, a lot of times, held by NFL players, so I'm really glad that's become part of the culture."

Hosting youth camps has become such an important part of the offseason for most players that Glenn has encountered problems getting others to join him at his own two camps. But he sees that as a good problem to have.

"I like the fact that we're all giving back to the community, reaching the kids," Glenn said. "We are just about to hold my second Seattle camp this month, and then my second New Orleans camp in two months. This is just something I'm trying to do every year, so I can give back to my community that I live in, and the community that raised me, that made me into the man I am today."

Glenn will host his second annual football camp in Seattle on February 17th. His second camp back in his hometown of New Orleans will be held on March 22nd.

Brian Glenn has gained +1 locker room presence and 10% starting fitness for the 2022 season.

If this man was a Raider he would be cut on the spot. Not good for the bad boy image. 

Also the Seahawks are the worst team in the league don’t cmv. Good for Brian Glenn though. 

The Seahawks are proud of Brian Glenn and fully support all his charitable activities.  Brian's always been a true professional on and off the field, and we could all learn from his example.

Especially a certain "professional" football organization that calls Glendale home.

11 hours ago, cultur3 said:

If this man was a Raider he would be cut on the spot. Not good for the bad boy image. 

Also the Seahawks are the worst team in the league don’t cmv. Good for Brian Glenn though. 

1 hour ago, Jieret said:

The Seahawks are proud of Brian Glenn and fully support all his charitable activities.  Brian's always been a true professional on and off the field, and we could all learn from his example.

Especially a certain "professional" football organization that calls Glendale home.

giphy.gif