Trading East Coast for West Coast

Wide Receiver Greg Cobb has decided to take his services to Los Angeles after signing a 4 year, $59.75 deal with the Chargers.

Blowing into Town

The Windy City has gained a super star after former Cowboys running back Vaughan Abraham joins the Bears signing a 3 year, $42.5 million contract.

Shored Up

Bob Ballard, formerly of the Jets, will be improving the Texans defense after Houston wrangled him away from potential contracts with both the Jaguars and Giants.
    Chatbox -
    Soluna (4130) . Rome (3086) . grv413 (2690) . deandean1998 (2111) . Darman (1954) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Soluna

Update your team wiki pages for a reward!

If you manage to create and/or update your team page using the same formatting and style that's been used on the Florida Gators page I'll give you an extra recruiting point per week for your efforts.

Please post in this thread when it has been updated ONLY. The deadline to do this is by August 1, 2018.

Here's the Florida page: http://cfbhc.com/wiki/index.php?title=Florida_Gators

Please use all the correct formatting and please don't change things like the way Bowl Games are recorded (for instance " Won Music City Bowl vs. Louisville (17-13)" in the season-by-season records). I won't punish you if you do but I really am looking for consistency across every page because it makes bulk updating and finding errors much easier.

As commissioner, if I do the wiki pages for the coachless teams in the Sun Belt (provided I can't get the positions filled in time) so they can get their +1 bonus?  The only benefit to me personally would be the potential for improved conference prestige.  The real reason I want to do it is I feel a responsibility to the conference and I want these jobs to be as attractive as possible to potential coaches.

I like the idea of standard formats, but are we allowed to have an extra section or two at the end of the wiki page beyond those standards? There's currently a section "Eagles in NFLHC" that I think is a cool addition (even if it is a bit sparse).

38 minutes ago, tsweezy said:

I like the idea of standard formats, but are we allowed to have an extra section or two at the end of the wiki page beyond those standards? There's currently a section "Eagles in NFLHC" that I think is a cool addition (even if it is a bit sparse).

I just don't want stuff like people spamming schedules or adding notes to the end. It all should be in a standardized format.

1 hour ago, rabidsnowman said:

As commissioner, if I do the wiki pages for the coachless teams in the Sun Belt (provided I can't get the positions filled in time) so they can get their +1 bonus?  The only benefit to me personally would be the potential for improved conference prestige.  The real reason I want to do it is I feel a responsibility to the conference and I want these jobs to be as attractive as possible to potential coaches.

Sure, someone else can edit pages for you to give you the +1 if people want to.

2 hours ago, cmcgill said:

@stormstopper any chance you'd be willing to share your log of all cfbhc games to help make the conference opponent record table?

I've already gone through my games, but this definitely would of helped. Speaking of which...

http://cfbhc.com/wiki/index.php?title=Louisiana-Lafayette_Ragin'_Cajuns 

Think I got the stats right, this was more difficult then it probably should of been, but hey, recruit points are recruit points

9 hours ago, tsweezy said:

If you go to the bottom of your team wiki page and open the "Eastern Michigan Eagles" navbox you can find a section called "NFL Players" where you can put that. You can find the correct formatting of the page if you look at other teams who have that page.