Thursday Night Kickoff

Christian Skaggs and the Panthers travel to the desert to take on Nick Hall and the Raiders in the Season Opener.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2022) . Rome (1941) . Darman (1247) . acewulf (1108) . npklemm (1048) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Soluna

[Issue] Weird Spacing Issue on Progressions

1 minute ago, pumph said:

@Soluna I noticed that when I cut and paste my roster into excel, there are ALL kinds of spacing issues (dozens of them) not just the ones you see on screen on the site. Hope that doesn't create some kind of problem because it seems it is extremely widespread. Just wanted to bring this to your attention in case you were not aware.

I don't care. Excel is not my site so if there's problems there it's not on my end. People should not be exporting and importing player lines back into the site. You should only EVER use the ones I've provided. Past issues ALL stem from people exporting to Word or Excel and then reimporting them. Do NOT do this.

Just now, Soluna said:

I don't care. Excel is not my site so if there's problems there it's not on my end. People should not be exporting and importing player lines back into the site. You should only EVER use the ones I've provided. Past issues ALL stem from people exporting to Word or Excel and then reimporting them. Do NOT do this.

Ok.  Just making sure there weren't any hidden spacing issues that affect your sim.  We don't know how your end of the engine works, only what we see as outputs.  Anything I export to excel is for my personal use, not for bringing it back in.  No issues there.  I can fix those spacing things in my personal data.  Thanks for the quick response.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights

DT Shawn Marshall 6-1 327 Fr Hanov er Park (East Hanover NJ) 1.0 of 5.0 [2-Gap]

FS Anquan Huggins 6-2 190 Fr Roscoe (Roscoe TX) 2.5 of 3.0 [Zo ne Coverage]

I still have a few players with ( , NJ) and two with ( NJ) but those guys' lines have been like this for years. Should I still post them?

On 8/7/2018 at 12:49 PM, pumph said:

@Soluna I noticed that when I cut and paste my roster into excel, there are ALL kinds of spacing issues (dozens of them) not just the ones you see on screen on the site. Hope that doesn't create some kind of problem because it seems it is extremely widespread. Just wanted to bring this to your attention in case you were not aware.

When I submit my depth chart, does it matter whether I do it with Excel or Word?

21 minutes ago, mahrowkeen said:

When I submit my depth chart, does it matter whether I do it with Excel or Word?

You'll submit/paste it in this forum. As long as the lines are correct it doesn't matter. 

On 8/10/2018 at 2:19 PM, mahrowkeen said:

You need to manually paste from this forum only. Do not paste to word and back to the site. Copy and paste from this forum to this forum.

Not sure if this spacing is part of the issue you reference as some players have been on the roster for a few years with the same spacing, but posting just in case.

QB Philip Goss 6-4 204 Fr North Florida Christian ( FL) 1.0 of 3.0 [Pocket]

RB Makai Denson 5-8 212 (So) Georgetown Ridge Farm ( IL) 3.0 of 4.0 [Power]

FB Christian Salter 5-8 218 Fr Georgetown Ridge Farm ( IL) 1.0 of 2.5 [Pass Blocking]

WR Cory Carradine 6-5 225 Jr East Peoria Community ( IL) 3.5 of 4.5 [Target]

C Tyus Bridges 6-1 242 Fr East Peoria Community ( IL) 1.0 of 4.0 [Pass Blocking]

C Tristan Parks 6-4 242 Fr Roberto Clemente Academy ( IL) 1.0 of 2.5 [Pass Blocking]

DE Victor Crosby 6-2 246 Jr East Peoria Community ( IL) 3.5 of 4.5 [Contain]

WR Tarell Bynum 6-0 183 Fr Georgetown Ridge Farm ( IL) 1.0 of 3.5 [Speed]

FS Alex Harley 6-2 217 Fr East Peoria Community ( IL) 1.0 of 4.0 [Man Coverage]

WR Elian Jimenez 6-4 170 Fr C ookeville (Cookeville TN) 2.0 of 3.0 [Speed]

WR Liam Kirkland 6-1 196 Jr Rockcastle County ( KY) 2.0 of 2.0 [Target]

OLB Alec Graham 6-0 237 So Archbishop McCarthy ( FL) 2.0 of 3.5 [Blitz]

OLB Richard Cobb 6-4 224 So Archbishop McCarthy ( FL) 2.0 of 3.5 [Blitz]

SS DeAndre Hinds 5-10 193 So St. Thomas Aquinas ( FL) 2.0 of 3.5 [Man Coverage]

On 7/16/2018 at 10:21 AM, pumph said:

San Diego State:

DE Ethan Den son 6-6 245 Fr Sonoma Valley (Sonoma CA) 2.0 of 3.0 [Blitz]

FS Jamari Scales 6-0 219 Fr Galileo Academy (San Francisco CA) 1.0 of 4. 0 [Zone Coverage]

Found another one that didn't jump out at me before:

OG Ahmed Greg g 6-2 272 Fr El Dorado (Placerville CA) 1.0 of 3.5 [Run Blocking]

More from the AAC...

Connecticut Huskies--

OLB Maxim Turpin 6-2 226 Sr St. Johnsbury Academy (, VT) 2.5 of 2.5 [Coverage]

OLB Damon Brandon 6-0 242 Fr East Linn Christian (L ebanon OR) 1.5 of 1.5 [Coverage]

SMU Mustangs--

CB Darius Wright 6-0 178 F r Goliad (Goliad TX) 1.0 of 3.5 [Man Coverage]

QB Levi Thompson 6-5 212 (So) Pocono Mountain West ( PA) 2.5 of 3.5 [Scrambling]

QB Timmy Morse 6-0 232 Sr St. Johnsbury Academy (, VT) 2.5 of 2.5 [Scrambling]

CB Danny Currie 6-0 174 Fr Montoursville Area ( PA) 1.0 of 2.0 [Zone Coverage]

Only ones i've found.