6 5.0 Croots 4 Florida

In the first round of recruiting commitments, Florida jumps out to the #1 class in the nation, signing six 5.0 potential players.

King Solomon

TTU RB McLaughlin puts up 170 yards and 3 TD as his team knocks off #5 Oklahoma State 38-31.

NFLHC Games Can Tie?

Giants WR Tevin Lattimore, who put up 5 receptions for 99 yards in a TD in the 21-21 tie against the Falcons, reportedly did not know such a thing was possible.

Colts QB Shea-ves the Day

After the Jaguars' 4th quarter comeback on SNF, Aaron Shea put together a masterful final drive in OT to get the Colts the 44-41 win.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2752) . Darman (2655) . acewulf (2397) . neovenator250 (2269) . npklemm (1969) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    ACC News

ACC Coach of the Year

bTMw7ps.png

-- Greensboro, NC

The ACC coaches have voted Wake Forest Coach, Kendrick Lamar, as the conferences coach of the year. Coach Lamar lead his Wake Forest team to a 6-6 record in the regular season (3-5 in conference) and a fourth place finish in the conference. This record earned them a bowl opportunity, and was a large improvement over a 2-10 season the year before for the Demon Deacons. 

Coaches Darman, brightfalls, and smokingcricket also received votes.

@K3ndr!ck_L@mar hey after seeing the reaction of people in the shout box to how things may have been worded, I just want to apologize and let you know that this wasn't meant to be snarky towards you or sound salty. I respect you as a coach and think you did a great job this season with this team. Your Wake Forest team is the prime example that winning isn't an accident. Bringing a consistent presence to Wake Forest brought a winning culture to this team. When I get home I plan to edit this article so that it doesn't sound snarky or sound like I'm trying to talk up my own season too much.

10 minutes ago, Jumanji said:

This is not the first time this has happened in the ACC. Anybody remember Zzenker? He got it for taking Wake from abysmal to average one year. 

People do it at Wake and get voted COTY. I do it at State once and don’t even get a vote #BiasedAF

All jokes aside, you really turned around a shitty Wake team and made them competitive against teams like Duke, which is a marvel of its own. Fully deserving of this award imo. That won’t stop me from reminding you that State took it this year though ;) 

On 7/25/2018 at 9:09 PM, Darman said:

@K3ndr!ck_L@mar hey after seeing the reaction of people in the shout box to how things may have been worded, I just want to apologize and let you know that this wasn't meant to be snarky towards you or sound salty. I respect you as a coach and think you did a great job this season with this team. Your Wake Forest team is the prime example that winning isn't an accident. Bringing a consistent presence to Wake Forest brought a winning culture to this team. When I get home I plan to edit this article so that it doesn't sound snarky or sound like I'm trying to talk up my own season too much.

It's all good my dude. I didn't take it as being snarky (and i honestly wouldn't have been upset if i had, as we're all competitors here)

I'm very grateful for this award, especially considering the class of coaches i managed to beat out. Thank you to all who participated in the vote, and #WakeTheForest!