Thursday Night Kickoff

Christian Skaggs and the Panthers travel to the desert to take on Nick Hall and the Raiders in the Season Opener.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2023) . Rome (1942) . Darman (1247) . acewulf (1108) . npklemm (1048) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Pro Football Focus

[2022] Post Progression Strong Safety Ranking

CAM RILEY MY BOI

And I'm pretty excited to see where Ruff goes from here.  Not awful, but promising for growth.  And with him getting a +3 progression and getting back to neutral mood is great!

I'm pretty satisfied with Oliphant's ranking. Really looking forward to seeing what he can do over a full season with us.

As for the #1 strong safety, is anybody surprised? We've had to face this guy 2+ times a year since he came into the league and he's always been a real thorn for us. Sauter is a legit monster that probably doesn't get enough recognition.

Also just wanted to say thanks for posting this, Soluna. We all love seeing this sort of stuff, especially for positions where performance isn't as obvious as it is for others like quarterbacks.

On 8/1/2018 at 6:15 PM, constapatedape said:

Do these rankings correlate roughly to he suggested salary’s on the wiki. Like the top 4 would want Star money and the next set above average etc?

We paid Sauter about 9 million/year but higher guaranteed for his new contract