Thursday Night Kickoff

Christian Skaggs and the Panthers travel to the desert to take on Nick Hall and the Raiders in the Season Opener.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2023) . Rome (1944) . Darman (1247) . acewulf (1108) . npklemm (1049) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    rivals.com

[2022] 2023 High School Players

The following players have been revealed for future recruiting years (2023 in this case). Players will receive more and more information as they get closer to graduating high school and more players may be added during the course of the season. Class in brackets is what high school year they are during the 2022 CFBHC season. These posts will give some indication of where to expect possible recruits popping up in future years and allow you to scout recruiting more than one year ahead.

Last Update: 8/2/18

QB Tavion Sankey 6-2 202 [Jr] Katy (Katy, TX) XX of 5.0 [Scrambling]

QB Nick Stewart 6-4 211 [Jr] St. John Bosco (Bellflower, CA) XX of 5.0 [Pocket]

RB Glenn Church 5-10 205 [Jr] Pine-Richland (Gibsonia, PA) XX of 5.0 [Power]

WR Lorenzo Harris 6-3 194 [Jr] IMG Academy (Bradenton, FL) XX of 5.0 [Target]
    WR Ty Simmons 5-10 170 [Jr] St. Frances Academy (Baltimore, MD) XX of 4.5 [Speed]

TE Sean Graham 6-6 234 [Jr] Seneca (Seneca, SC) XX of 5.0 [Receiving]
    TE Nate Schmidt 6-4 222 [Jr] Archbishop Hoban (Akron, OH) 1.5 of 4.5 [XX]

OT Anthony Fletcher 6-6 298 [Jr] Cary (Cary, NC) XX of 5.0 [Pass Blocking]

OT Moe Blackley 6-4 274 [Jr] Shelton (Shelton, WA) XX of 4.5 [Pass Blocking]
    OG Jabari Patterson 6-4 282 [Jr] Meigs County (Decatur, TN) XX of 4.5 [Run Blocking]

OG Brian Sullivan 6-3 283 [Jr] Liberty (Bakersfield, CA) 2.5 of 4.5 [XX]
    DE Charlie Allen 6-5 255 [Jr] Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas, NV) XX of 5.0 [Blitz]
    DE Byron Clanton 6-4 244 [Jr] Manchester (Midlothian, VA) XX of 4.5 [Contain]

DT Kerby Mosley 6-5 288 [Jr] Clarkston (Clarkston, MI) XX of 5.0 [2-Gap]

DT Stuart Lewis 6-4 284 [Jr] Clearfield Area (Clearfield, PA) XX of 4.5 [1-Gap]

ILB John Wilson 6-3 247 [Jr] Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks, CA) XX of 5.0 [Mike]

ILB John Lawson 6-2 231 [Jr] Groveton (Groveton, TX) XX of 5.0 [Will]

OLB Jarvis Bowen 6-2 234 [Jr] Baker (Mobile, AL) XX of 5.0 [Blitz]

CB Landon Hall 5-11 184 [Jr] Gore (Gore, OK) 2.5 of 5.0 [XX]

CB Benton Griffin III 5-10 165 [Jr] Eunice (Eunice, LA) XX of 4.5 [Zone Coverage]

CB Tremaine Baker 5-10 172 [Jr] Hazel Green (Hazel Green, AL) XX of 4.5 [Man Coverage]
    FS Dakota Parks 5-11 181 [Jr] DePaul Catholic (Wayne, NJ) 2.0 of 5.0 [XX]

SS Chauncey Blakely 6-1 206 [Jr] Ritenour (Overland, MO) XX of 4.5 [Zone Coverage]

K Gavin Jackson 5-11 172 [Jr] Miamisburg (Miamisburg, OH) XX of 5.0 [Accuracy]

6 minutes ago, DangerZoneh said:

Haha, I'm just joking. But former Katy HS QBs going to TCU should always be a thing ;)

Fair point. Lol hopefully I can make the Roadrunners relevant to compete with you. Gotta dethrone Rice in my conference first though.

On 8/3/2018 at 5:15 AM, rivals.com said:

FS Dakota Parks 5-11 181 [Jr] DePaul Catholic (Wayne, NJ) 2.0 of 5.0 [XX] 

That info could change crooting for me this year by a significant amount.

I'd be stoked to sign this guy up for Rutgers. Best New Jersey croot since 2020!

8 hours ago, vollmagnet said:

That info could change crooting for me this year by a significant amount.

I'd be stoked to sign this guy up for Rutgers. Best New Jersey croot since 2020!

Feels like he's got to be a relative, to some degree, of Cherokee Parks.  cmv

1 hour ago, pumph said:

Feels like he's got to be a relative, to some degree, of Cherokee Parks.  cmv

If he was a foot taller I'd tend to agree but, you know, with the six degrees of separation and all, you're technically still right ;)