Thursday Night Kickoff

Christian Skaggs and the Panthers travel to the desert to take on Nick Hall and the Raiders in the Season Opener.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2017) . Rome (1934) . Darman (1246) . acewulf (1079) . npklemm (1024) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    bellwoodbomb611

[2022] Minnesota Vikings Announcement

go2KzbL.png

It has been announced that bellwoodbomb611 will be stepping away from NFLHC, as well as CFBHC, for the next 2 years.  Coach Bellwood has decided to go on a two-year LDS (aka Mormon) mission, and will be leaving for Long Beach, California on August 15th.  Bellwood is in the process of selling the Minnesota Vikings franchise to Jamzz, who would take over immediately (pending approval).  Jamzz had been the Vikings scout, and is very well qualified to run this team.  He has been involved with all recent executive actions on the team, and will do a great job.

On a more personal note, I'd like to thank you all for the time that I've had on this site.  I feel like I've made some really great friends, and I'm so happy that I was recommended to the site over two years ago.  I'm going to miss you all.  If you'd like to keep in contact with me  or hear about the things that I'm doing during the next two years, send me a message (preferably on Discord) and I'll hit you up with my email/add you to my weekly emailing list, which will be my primary source of communication while I am away.  I am super excited for this opportunity, this is something I've wanted to do since I was a little kid.  I've also been assigned to primarily serve the Spanish-speakers in the area, which will be awesome.  Hopefully I'll be fluent by the time I get back.  I sure hope this place is still around in two years, because I will rejoin in a heartbeat.

Raise your Kotars,

-Bellwood