Thursday Night Kickoff

Christian Skaggs and the Panthers travel to the desert to take on Nick Hall and the Raiders in the Season Opener.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2017) . Rome (1934) . Darman (1246) . acewulf (1079) . npklemm (1024) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    NFL Network

Buccaneers players share story about Frank Williams

"One day, after practice, [Frank] Williams came in and dropped the shirt he was wearing on a scale. It read 3.5 pounds," said defensive end Darris Hayes.

Darris added, "It was disgusting man, I smelled that s*** from a mile away and let me tell you Frank don't smell like a rose garden."

"Oh yeah I've heard about the T-Shirt story. I have so many Big Frank stories. I'm pretty sure he has an unlimited supply of hot dogs in his locker. He just pulls out a pack of hot dogs and starts eating them like it's nothing," said cornerback Demetrius Still. "You'll be talking to him and suddenly he's eating a hot dog like it's a cookie. Seriously man. I ain't s****** you."

"We love Frank. Hopefully he stays with Tampa his whole career. He's a legend that I think is completely underrated in today's NFL."

Frank Williams gains 15% starting chemistry with his defensive line teammates entering training camp.