Spooky Scary Scramblers

The Ravens jump to 2-0 as the 0-2 Jets are still unable to overcome their fear of scrambling QBs.

No Luck Needed

Felix Luck leads TCU to 4th quarter victory over in-state foe Rice.

Y'all Got Any More of Them OLBs?

With W.M. Mitchell tearing his ACL, the Packers have 3 OLBs on IR just two weeks into the season.

Missouri Builds the Wall

And makes Kansas pay for it as they take home the victory in the Border War 28-14.

Battle for AW3 2... Me

After AW3's scorching debut, Clemson fans will be cheering him on while SMU hopes to show him he made the wrong decision.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2612) . Darman (2273) . neovenator250 (2267) . acewulf (1987) . npklemm (1720) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    Suffocation

James Madison unveil controversial hire

Faye Cnews from CNN-Fox Conglomerate:

Many of your critics among the JMU fanbase have raised that question if you knew you were taking a job coaching American Football or if you believed when you accepted the position that it was a soccer coaching gig, since the rest of the world calls that football. Can you comment on this?

Greg Yaleg from the Daily Mail:

”Congratulations on the job. There are rumours circulating that a former England Rugby Coach and World Cup Winner, is skeptical on your decision to take this position, when you were reportedly offered a senior role for an unnamed Premiership rugby side, that you obviously declined for this venture. 

How confident are you that you can find success here in the USA and in particular with James Madison, and what are your realistic goals for your inaugural season in charge?”

2 hours ago, Suffocation said:

After a 3,600 mile trip across the North Atlantic

"Hi Coach, Spuds McKenzie from the Alarmist Daily Bugle; Any comment on the fact that a 3,600 mile trip across the North Atlantic from England puts you smack in the middle of Chesapeake Bay?

Has the coach already started his tenure with LIES?!"

2 hours ago, Kirby said:

Greg Yaleg from the Daily Mail:

”Congratulations on the job. There are rumours circulating that a former England Rugby Coach and World Cup Winner, is skeptical on your decision to take this position, when you were reportedly offered a senior role for an unnamed Premiership rugby side, that you obviously declined for this venture. 

How confident are you that you can find success here in the USA and in particular with James Madison, and what are your realistic goals for your inaugural season in charge?”

"Thank you. I'm afraid I cannot comment on job offers that I had previously been offered but what I will say is, football is the better sport.

I am confident I can make an immediate impact here at James Madison, obviously its a prestigious program with big expectations and there are a lot of unknowns surrounding me but I hold myself to a high standard and see no reason we cannot make a return to the post season this year. I see myself coaching in football for the foreseeable future and would like to start my career off well."

1 hour ago, alexfall862 said:

"Hi Coach, Spuds McKenzie from the Alarmist Daily Bugle; Any comment on the fact that a 3,600 mile trip across the North Atlantic from England puts you smack in the middle of Chesapeake Bay?

Has the coach already started his tenure with LIES?!"

"You're right, you got me although I don't want people to think this tenure has started with lies rather just with a coach who recieved a poor geography grade in school and evidently cannot use google maps correctly."

2 hours ago, ZackTyzwyz said:

Faye Cnews from CNN-Fox Conglomerate:

Many of your critics among the JMU fanbase have raised that question if you knew you were taking a job coaching American Football or if you believed when you accepted the position that it was a soccer coaching gig, since the rest of the world calls that football. Can you comment on this?

"I can assure you, I knew exactly what I was getting into when I applied for this job, there was no confusion between the two sports at all.

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go and set a meeting up to meet the teams goalkeeper..."

Edited by Suffocation
    words