Thursday Night Kickoff

Christian Skaggs and the Panthers travel to the desert to take on Nick Hall and the Raiders in the Season Opener.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2027) . Rome (1951) . Darman (1277) . acewulf (1108) . npklemm (1062) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    dandidoo

dandidoo

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

kujetson@yahoo.com

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed

3. What team do you want to coach?

North Dakota Fighting Hawks

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is taken

New Hampshire Wildcats

Air Force

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I'm 17, still a senior in high school, and I recently got bigger into college football. I like any team from Washington even though I am from Connecticut, but my favorite sports are hockey and soccer. I like almost all sports however, and I think the simulation and immersion here is really unique.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

Too much, at least an hour a day.

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

Absolutely, I understand rebuilding

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

Reddit thread

Edited by dandidoo
    Changed Preffered team to Nort Dakota

You're approved for North Dakota!

• Request here for a North Dakota logo for your avatar picture.
    • Go here and create an account with the same username, this is where gameplanning and recruiting happens. 
      • If you do not log in for 14 consecutive days, you will be removed from the team.

• If you have any questions, you can send me a message or ask in the chatbox. 

Welcome! 

Sorry no one reached out sooner