Thursday Night Kickoff

Christian Skaggs and the Panthers travel to the desert to take on Nick Hall and the Raiders in the Season Opener.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2021) . Rome (1941) . Darman (1247) . acewulf (1108) . npklemm (1048) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    acolyte_girl

Desperate Montana finally signs new head coach

After a long process Montana has found there new head coach, acolyte_girl. The Grizzlies are moving acolyte_girl up to a level that she has yet to coach at. 

Coach acolyte_girl's previous resume mostly includes writing science fiction and fantasy novels. Which has raised many questions among fans. Despite all this  acolyte_girl couldn't help but exclaim excitement at being here.

Coach acolyte_girl is now open for questions.

15 hours ago, SolutionA said:

Hi Coach, H.G. Wells from The Lovecraftian Nightly:

How will you employ your favorite science fiction tropes into your gameplan?

The team mottos i'm bringing with me aren't FTL and Hero. Which means "To play fast" and "To play like a hero". Other than that we're not inventing any special languages for the huddle we're just going to keep simple.

15 hours ago, alexfall862 said:

"alexfall862 of the Orlando Sentinel: Coach, what do you think your background brings to this Montana team, and why was Montana the only state without a Battleship named in its honor in WWII?"

Well I bring discipline to the table and I don't know but I'll make sure that I name one after it in my next novels.