Thursday Night Kickoff

Christian Skaggs and the Panthers travel to the desert to take on Nick Hall and the Raiders in the Season Opener.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2027) . Rome (1951) . Darman (1277) . acewulf (1108) . npklemm (1062) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    SlinkyJr

Who’s your favorite Superhero?

I’ve been having this discussion with my friends and it’s very interesting to see how many people like inferior superheros rather than having the obvious choice Spider-Man be there favorite.

So, who’s your favorite? And why is it also Spider-Man?

7 hours ago, sleuthofbears said:

All Might, because I'm a fucking weeb.

Lmao, not sure I agree with you when it comes to all time favorite superhero, but this is my favorite All-Might scene, I think, for those who don't watch the show to get some context.  His abilities are somewhat reminiscent of Superman, but he doesn't have a lot of the Mary Sue-ness that makes people not like Superman.  

Team Rocket's blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn...

Deadpool. But not because of the recent Deadpool movies.

Anyone remember that game Marvel Avengers: Ultimate Alliance? The one with Diablo-like gameplay where you and three other friends can play as a Marvel superhero from a giant cast of characters?

The game was released in 2006. I played it all the time with my younger brother and a few of my friends. At the time, Deadpool was one of the only characters exclusively available on the Xbox 360 and PS3. I had no idea who Deadpool was before I had this game, but he immediately was one of my favorites to play as. The random dialogue during combat, level-ups, and with certain NPCs made the character really shine.