Thursday Night Kickoff

Christian Skaggs and the Panthers travel to the desert to take on Nick Hall and the Raiders in the Season Opener.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2030) . Rome (1962) . Darman (1295) . acewulf (1147) . npklemm (1084) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    JustinQuan

JustinQuan

1. Please list your email address and/or your Reddit username at which you can be contacted.

/r/JustinQuan

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed

3. What team do you want to coach?

Georgia State

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

UNLV, South Alabama

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

Hello, My name is Justin Martin, I am a 16-year-old High School Student that is looking to go into computer engineering. I am from Columbia, SC so go Gamecocks. I think I would be a good fit because I am a football lover and always love watching it. So I am hoping you guys let me in.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

I have a lot of time on my hands after I do my homework and other daily duties and I can do my duties here.

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

I am fine with losing, as I said I am a Gamecock fan, so I am used to losing 

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

The great thing called Google.

@JustinQuan

You're approved for the Georgia State Panthers!  Request here (politely) for Georgia State's logo as your avatar picture.  Once your account has been elevated you will gain access to the private conference subforum.

We have just begun the 2022 season of CFBHC. Your 2022 roster can be seen here.  Place your depth chart here; if you are not sure to how to properly format the chart, look here.

Make sure to request an account on the interface, that's where we handle gameplanning and recruiting (Make sure to choose CFBHC, not CBBHC!).  Recruiting is usually done during the first half of the season, so you'll definitely want to read up on how that works.

You are expected to maintain Georgia State's Wiki page. If you are inexperienced with wiki editing, that's OK, message me and we'll figure it out together.  You are also responsible for individual season pages for each year.  You can use Washington's 2022 season page as an example there.   Feel free to PM me with any questions regarding this.  

If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments don't hesitate to ask in the chat or message me directly.  There's a lot to catch up on, coach, and the season is already underway!   
    Recruiting is in it's first week, and you need to have your points in by Saturday!  This week is by far the most important week in the process, so don't miss it!

Also, because this sim requires timely interaction, be aware that if you are inactive for 14 consecutive days or fail to perform recruiting duties for your school for two weeks during the season that can be grounds for losing your team.

Welcome to :gsu: and to :CFBHC:!

•